Losi JRX sprint car conversion runner

The place for all things Losi.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

slapshot1979
Approved Member

Losi JRX sprint car conversion runner

Post by slapshot1979 »

Well here we go again, I picked up a Losi JRX BBT sprint car conversion from a member here. This style of car is not something popular around here in any scale so I am not so familliar, but caught my attention when I seen it as something different so Im learning as I go. Here is a picture as I recieved

I disassembled entire car found everything is in great condition, rebuilt shocks and added the alloy shock collar (still to put the 2 on the front) that Ive had in my tool box for 20ish years and never had a runner to add them to. Wheel/tires are on order along with RPM rod ends. I had started making long tubes from aluminum to go from front of cage to the front of chassis then realized that style of body wouldnt fit. I had fab'ed up a rear bumper and had it ready to TIG weld then 1 last test fit revealed it would hit slipper....DOH. So I quickly found out why someone had removed both items.

Sleeps with a night light on, not because he's scared of the dark but because the dark is scared of him...........stay thirsty my friends

THUNDERSTRIKE1
Approved Member

Re: Losi JRX sprint car conversion runner

Post by THUNDERSTRIKE1 »

You dont see many Losi sprint cars from that era so i would do it up right.Nice find by the way.DON