rc10 rear arm mounts

General info, Q&A.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

GoMachV

Re: rc10 rear arm mounts

Post by GoMachV »

alien3t wrote: Some of us o not have access to the best forum yet. And trying to get to 25 meaningful post. Trying not to troll or spam to get there.
I gave up on meaningful posts a long time ago. Ride a good topic and you'll be there in no time :mrgreen:
It's time to stand up to the bully. Support the companies that support the industry, not the ones that tear it down. Say no to Traxxas
Factory Works website

alien3t
Approved Member

Post by alien3t »

True. But they say meaningful post. Trying not to have the post count for things like

Cool
Yeah
Nice.
I want
Tess.

Want usually to if it ads input. Not yeah the big reason coming here. Is the best forum and to fuel more to my ROC I don't need or shouldn't afford.

85Edinger
Approved Member

Post by 85Edinger »

Some (well, probably just one) people here are too young for b/s/t and would still like to find spare arm mounts.
. . . you have Associated Green Slime for brains. And not even new Green Slime, but old gooped out Green Slime.

scr8p
Administrator

Post by scr8p »

not to be smart, but there are arm mounts all over ebay. more than there will EVER be in our bst. that goes for alot.... if not most things.

alien3t
Approved Member

Post by alien3t »

EBay has some. But are all auctions. Try to do buy it nows. Toany people having extra accounts or friends raise the price. To mane time gone to big. Rack to a good price. Then I get outbid by some ridiculous amount.. an a few days later its up again same IOC same part.

longboardnj
Approved Member

Post by longboardnj »

scr8p wrote:not to be smart, but there are arm mounts all over ebay. more than there will EVER be in our bst. that goes for alot.... if not most things.
hmm i only saw 1 on ebay and it was not buy now so i dont mess with that bidding scam.. i do advanced search and only find 1 sold nib for $30 and $3.50 shipping . besides the 2 i just told you about i have not seen them for a long time (on the other hand im not looking all the time for them..).. unless your talking used rear arm mounts and gt rear mounts then yea you can get them. i dont know if you saw my post before but thanks for the heads up on littlevettes 0 degree mounts, i bought a set. i was saying before i dont really need them but i just wanted to jump on them cause i like 0degree and i wanted to get a set before they are crazy $$$ on ebay...

85Edinger
Approved Member

Post by 85Edinger »

Maybe Scr8p is just better at eBay than us mortals.
. . . you have Associated Green Slime for brains. And not even new Green Slime, but old gooped out Green Slime.

alien3t
Approved Member

Post by alien3t »

There is. Member on rctech thatjas a 2 year old for sale thread. Rear arm mounts is one item. He bumped it. I asked how many he had. Apperently he bought out what he could find anywhere. But 15 shipped for them.

I asked if he hadany in a few weeks so I can grab a set. Said don't worry still have some. He has been selling sets for a few years. Seas to of stockpiled.

RC104ever
Approved Member

Post by RC104ever »

alien3t wrote:There is. Member on rctech thatjas a 2 year old for sale thread. Rear arm mounts is one item. He bumped it. I asked how many he had. Apperently he bought out what he could find anywhere. But 15 shipped for them.

I asked if he hadany in a few weeks so I can grab a set. Said don't worry still have some. He has been selling sets for a few years. Seas to of stockpiled.
What's his user name? I'd love to buy a new set!
- Chris
Lots of cars...so many cars

soniccj5
Approved Member

Post by soniccj5 »

RC104ever wrote:
alien3t wrote:There is. Member on rctech thatjas a 2 year old for sale thread. Rear arm mounts is one item. He bumped it. I asked how many he had. Apperently he bought out what he could find anywhere. But 15 shipped for them.

What's his user name? I'd love to buy a new set!

Why are they not a member here already :D

longboardnj
Approved Member

Post by longboardnj »

just got my 0 degree mounts from littlevette .. hes got them for $15 shipped and scr8 has 3 degree for $15 + shipping... that was the deal with arm mounts last i checked the bst section

LTO_Dave
Approved Member

Post by LTO_Dave »

scr8p wrote:not to be smart, but there are arm mounts all over ebay. more than there will EVER be in our bst. that goes for alot.... if not most things.

Like these? :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/associated-RC-10-vintage-buggy-truck-rear-suspension-mount-1-5-degree-6360-/140926805377?nma=true&si=ZnIyVyNqgUkZBqIOxxW6yagQoJc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I would rather put that $40 toward a complete car, keep the arm mounts, then sell off the rest. Seriously, $40 for those in black? :roll:

longboardnj
Approved Member

Post by longboardnj »

LTO_Dave wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/associated-RC-10-vintage-buggy-truck-rear-suspension-mount-1-5-degree-6360-/140926805377?nma=true&si=ZnIyVyNqgUkZBqIOxxW6yagQoJc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I would rather put that $40 toward a complete car, keep the arm mounts, then sell off the rest. Seriously, $40 for those in black? :roll:
yep rc10s are not really runners for me anymore. $40 for arm mount $30+ for trans case $60+ for a used trans . im not saying id never run them but with prices like that i will stick to bashing the new stuff

slow_jun
Approved Member

Post by slow_jun »

I believe Cris (Rouge Elements), is planning a Run for the Rear Arm mounts, think that would be way more justifiable to buy than a $30-40 plastic arm mounts....a
“It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them.”
― Confucius

85Edinger
Approved Member

Post by 85Edinger »

longboardnj wrote:
LTO_Dave wrote:

yep rc10s are not really runners for me anymore. $40 for arm mount $30+ for trans case $60+ for a used trans . im not saying id never run them but with prices like that i will stick to bashing the new stuff
Tell that to all the people that run them, myself included.