airtronics servo

Brushed, nicad, radios, etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

slvrback
Approved Member

airtronics servo

Post by slvrback »

So I'm rebuilding my original 10Ts for my sons. Going through my parts I found a airtronics servo (94151) that was brand new.. the issue I'm havering is it doesn't fit into my Futaba AM reciever or my novak Fm reciever.. what am I missing or forgetting ??

DHood
Approved Member

Re: airtronics servo

Post by DHood »

If it has the flange on the side of the plug it can be trimmed off with a Exacto knife. If its going to get run, You may want to make sure the wires are in the right order. Some early servos were wired differantly.

GoMachV

Post by GoMachV »

If it has the black black red wires it is wired wrong for futaba which is why the connector won't fit. If it is white red black your OK.

The black black red can be converted by cutting the connector to physically fit and moving the red outer wire to the middle. The black that DIDNT get moved is the white signal wire. Plug in matching it to the white wires on another channel. Usually faces the middle of the receiver

It's time to stand up to the bully. Support the companies that support the industry, not the ones that tear it down. Say no to Traxxas
Factory Works website

slvrback
Approved Member

Post by slvrback »

Great info. Ill be working on the project this weekend. Ill keep you posted on what happens..

askbob
Approved Member

Post by askbob »

Good info.

slvrback
Approved Member

Post by slvrback »

gomachv wrote:If it has the black black red wires it is wired wrong for futaba which is why the connector won't fit. If it is white red black your OK.

The black black red can be converted by cutting the connector to physically fit and moving the red outer wire to the middle. The black that DIDNT get moved is the white signal wire. Plug in matching it to the white wires on another channel. Usually faces the middle of the receiver

Its been a long winter but finally got back to my workshop. Switched the wires around tonight and worked great... GOOD STUFF! !