Clodbuster stretch chassis

Welcome to the new home of ClodTalk!

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Forum rules
Keep it all things Clod!
Rayraykj

Clodbuster stretch chassis

Post by Rayraykj »

Hello everyone not sure if I'm posting this in the right place so if not I apologize. I recently ordered a new super clodbuster and was wondering if any one knows where you can get a stretch chassis for it to make it longer thanks in advance

mr4x4king

Re: Clodbuster stretch chassis

Post by mr4x4king »

I would like to know that also.

Besides changing to 4 link.

Lowgear
Administrator

Re: Clodbuster stretch chassis

Post by Lowgear »

It depends on how much of a stretch you're after. If you're looking for a longer wheelbase, then you can use whatever chassis you like as the 4-link dictates that. If you want a longer wheelbase and longer chassis than the stock tub, you're going to have to go with something like a Sassy Chassis. They're long out of production though, and not meant for bashing. There's a person on eBay who shall remain nameless that reproduces them out of thicker material. They actually took the designs of several defunct manufacturers, and replicated them without permission. I believe it would be too costly to fight which is why it continues. That's the word on the street at least. it's entirely up to you to decide though which is why I bring it up. :)

A really popular chassis with adjustable wheelbase that uses all stock suspension components is the Time Warp from CPE. https://teamcpe.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=33_149&product_id=2047 I wouldn't mind owning one myself!