A new office chair

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Mike323

A new office chair

Post by Mike323 »

Hey!
I was told about kneeling chairs that they are much convenient and even make you more productive at work. I’ve never used it before. Any thoughts? Do they worth it? Do they help to avoid back pain? Where to buy such a chair?

Well, I’d like to leave feedback about kneeling chairs. It’s a new experience for me, maybe it’ll be useful for others. Honestly, I've never heard about it before but I took a shot. And you know, that was a good decision! Yeah, at first switching from sitting to kneeling was killing me. But soon after I'm feeling much better! So I don't need to make huge breaks being distracted by pain. Beforehand, I read lots of articles and blogs about this ergonomic furniture and if you'd be faced with the same issue, check out https://www.smarthomedesk.com/best-kneeling-chairs/ where I found my chair, I bought Sleekform that is quite adjustable. If you try it, share your opinion!

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

Re: A new office chair

Post by THEYTOOKMYTHUMB »

I'm sure they work to some extent depending on your back issue. When I walk around the offices here I also see people who keep Yoga balls in their departments for people to sit on to give them a break from their chair. I'm not sure what the benefit is exactly, but I do see it. Amazon pretty much has everything under the sun. And they'll probably own the sun as well one day soon and only Prime members will be allowed access to it... Good luck! :D
"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken