Scale Off-Road Display Molds?

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

UltraHIVE
Approved Member

Scale Off-Road Display Molds?

Post by UltraHIVE »

Hey all, not sure what they're from, and I wish they were bigger, but they still look cool. They're about 2' x 16". A friend gave them to me, and if you know what they're from exactly, please let me know. Thanks...

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

Re: Scale Off-Road Display Molds?

Post by THEYTOOKMYTHUMB »

Those aren't part of a display, they're actually fossils. Little known fact: During the Cretaceous period cavemen were heavily into scale crawlers. They used primitive 2-stick radios and nicad batteries. Those tracks were probably made during a competition just moments before they were devoured by a T-Rex, Saber Tooth Tiger or Woolly Mammoth all of which existed together during that period. Feel free to check my facts, but I assure you this is all historically accurate...
"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken

UltraHIVE
Approved Member

Re: Scale Off-Road Display Molds?

Post by UltraHIVE »

Thats what I figured, considering the carbon dating stamped on the underside. They actually smell like Mammoth dung, which now makes sense, and I would know this from spending time at the zoo. Ancient crawlers were actually dubbed "cruller", deciferd from cave paintings, for their ability to incite hunger and force nomadic tribes to local Crispy Creams. Its pretty absurd, but accurate. :D