YRX-10 Manual *** updated w/pics ***

The place for all things Yokomo.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

amuse

YRX-10 Manual *** updated w/pics ***

Post by amuse »

Hi guys, i got bit by the restore bug like all of you ever since i got my first 870C a couple of weeks ago. Since then, I've purchased another i believe to be another 870C, also picked up two YRX-10 and a YR-4 Compact NIB. Plus the 2 YR-4M2 Type J, a YR-4M2 and a YRX-12 that i owned, i think i am was bit pretty hard.

Anyway, i have no problem locating manuals for all the cars that i have except for the YRX-10. Would any one of you have a copy that you can scan or can direct me to a site for download? I already downloaded the YRX-2000 from Yokomo's Jap site just for safe keeping JUST IN CASE i happened to stumble upon one for purchase. So basically I've searched through every single link that comes up on Google to no avail of the said manual. Hopefully someone can help me out here.

i will post a current family picture when the two YRX-10 and the Compact arrives. couldn't wait...

Thank you in advance
Wilson

amuse

Re: YRX-10 Manual

Post by amuse »

so no one have a copy of the manual for the YRX-10? I will just have to keep searching.

Anyway, here are the two YRX-10 i just received. No info on their history, both are tracked outdoor but the one with red hardwares have less wear on the chassis bottom.

enjoy!
IMG_7089 (Medium).JPG
IMG_7093 (Medium).JPG
IMG_7094 (Medium).JPG
Family Photo, my current collection
Family Photo, my current collection