New RC10 original Mint never run.

General discussion, builds/restorations, etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

treehugger
Approved Member

Re: New RC10 original Mint never run.

Post by treehugger »

lexus-5
it a gold pan the parts are slow in coming the parts i pricey
Attachments
P1010064.JPG
P1010063.JPG

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

Post by THEYTOOKMYTHUMB »

lexus-5 wrote:Might not fit in this string....but then again it might, Associated CE with 4WD MIP conversion never seen dirt or daylight...what ever happened to the talk about re-releasing a 4WD kit?
I think it's high time you just pull all those rigs down and put them all in one thread of your own! Trust me, I speak for all when I say "We wanna see 'em!". j/k, but awesome collection! Another indication that I don't belong in this forum. I feel like a Peeping Tom outside the Playboy Mansion sometimes! :oops: :lol: Lucky for me, I'm fine with that! :mrgreen:
"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken

lexus-5
Approved Member

Post by lexus-5 »

treehugger wrote:lexus-5
So you are piece milling it together? Dude "u tha Man" but that could also get $$$ keep up the good work it looks like you've got most of the important stuff... :wink:
Remember it's either a runner or a shelfer. Everything else is just parts.

Check out my Gallery for more Collection Pictures http://www.rc10talk.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=20697

lexus-5
Approved Member

Post by lexus-5 »

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB wrote:
lexus-5 wrote:Might not fit in this string....but then again it might, Associated CE with 4WD MIP conversion never seen dirt or daylight...what ever happened to the talk about re-releasing a 4WD kit?
I think it's high time you just pull all those rigs down and put them all in one thread of your own! Trust me, I speak for all when I say "We wanna see 'em!". j/k, but awesome collection! Another indication that I don't belong in this forum. I feel like a Peeping Tom outside the Playboy Mansion sometimes! :oops: :lol: Lucky for me, I'm fine with that! :mrgreen:
Thanks for the kind words Paul, if I get some time I'll shoot some more pics. The last time I posted some, the guys said "your tires are on backwards and your antenna mount is upside down" so I will need to be careful and check all the cars over before I post.

Check out my Gallery for more Collection Pictures http://www.rc10talk.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=20697

m_vice
Approved Member

Post by m_vice »

Thanks for the kind words Paul, if I get some time I'll shoot some more pics. The last time I posted some, the guys said "your tires are on backwards and your antenna mount is upside down" so I will need to be careful and check all the cars over before I post.
:lol: LOL... their are some serious RC10 people in this forum. I think I mention something about one of your cars but I have been victim of some member myself.
It is all in good fun. I am sure a lot of member would like to see your collection in a thread.

NRG
Approved Member

Post by NRG »

mint looking build. Building a car from nip parts is always going to be expensive and time consuming but the end result is something to cherish for a long time :D

treehugger
Approved Member

Post by treehugger »

It is all in good fun. I am sure a lot of member would like to see your collection in a thread.
i think what mr vice ment to say was Im sure a lot of members would like to see your collection in theirs :lol:

m_vice
Approved Member

Post by m_vice »

treehugger wrote:
i think what mr vice ment to say was Im sure a lot of members would like to see your collection in theirs :lol:
HAHHA HA... :lol: NO, I meant that Lexus-5 needs to start a thread and post pics of his collection for everyone to enjoy.
But you are probable write.

lexus-5
Approved Member

Post by lexus-5 »

Paul, what else do you need to get this build going? We need to see progress here...

treehugger
Approved Member

Post by treehugger »

lexus-5 wrote:
Paul, what else do you need to get this build going? We need to see progress here...
i would like to get one compleat gold pan compleated i have a mint box and destuctions but im concerntrating on my ds fleet at the moment i think the hardest part would be the turnbukles i see them on ebay but im boycoting rcbonezz or whatever his name is as has been comented in other topics something smells with those prices but i will keep my eyes open

Paul

m_vice
Approved Member

Post by m_vice »

If you are looking for the Original RC10 turnbuckles you will never find them. The original RC10 use threaded rods not turnbuckles, the one with the short front arms. These would be easy to find, you can find 4-40 threaded rod @ any hobby. If you cant find any let me know and I'll send you some. :D
if you are talking about the white ball cups, that a different story. They are extremely hard to find, especial the original. Associated make them now in black.

treehugger
Approved Member

Post by treehugger »

Yes Reg said the same thing Mr Vice , yes its the white cups ive seen them go for silly money on flee bay i will probably put Ti buckles and whit rpm short cups to get the build going again

Paul

m_vice
Approved Member

Post by m_vice »

treehugger wrote:Yes Reg said the same thing Mr Vice , yes its the white cups ive seen them go for silly money on flee bay i will probably put Ti buckles and whit rpm short cups to get the build going again

Paul
sounds like a plan. :D

lexus-5
Approved Member

Post by lexus-5 »

treehugger wrote:
lexus-5 wrote:
i would like to get one compleat gold pan compleated i have a mint box and destuctions but im concerntrating on my ds fleet at the moment i think the hardest part would be the turnbukles i see them on ebay but im boycoting rcbonezz or whatever his name is as has been comented in other topics something smells with those prices but i will keep my eyes open

Paul
I messaged him once and asked how he figured he got those premium prices for his stuff and did he sell overseas. Never got a reply. I think it's the same guy that used to go under rcwaffel but I'm not sure. Do you know?