Craiglist rc parts/cars posts, hilarity thread

When it's R/C related, but doesn't fit anyplace else.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

mk-Zero
Business Member

Re: Craiglist rc parts/cars posts, hilarity thread

Post by mk-Zero »

:shock: :lol:

limestang
Approved Member

Post by limestang »

gomachv wrote:Hmmm...that's an interesting take on wiring

The good news, I bet the buggy has low miles:)

- Limestang

flipwils11
Approved Member

Post by flipwils11 »

gomachv wrote:what...the hell... :lol:
About 4 hr of getting the new belt in and just so slight to big. I said Fuck that chaise I need a new one. Preferably with no belts

What in the....

Am I high or is that picture a mash-up of a pumpkin pie haircutted kid and Osama bin laden?

RichieRich
Approved Member

Post by RichieRich »

flipwils11 wrote: What in the....

Am I high or is that picture a mash-up of a pumpkin pie haircutted kid and Osama bin laden?
"Come on, give me that booze, you little pumpkin-pie- haircutted freak! Come on!"

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

Post by THEYTOOKMYTHUMB »

If anyone needs a Doom Buggy, this guy has 2. :lol:

"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken

Coelacanth
Approved Member

Post by Coelacanth »

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB wrote:If anyone needs a Doom Buggy, this guy has 2. :lol:

Maybe it's equipped with a rocket launcher or BFG? :lol:
Completed projects: CYANide Onroad Optima | Zebra Gold Optima | Barney Optima | OptiMutt RWD Mid
Gallery - Coel's Stalls: Marui Galaxy & Shogun Resto-Mods | FrankenBuff AYK Buffalo | 1987 Buick GNX RC12L3

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

Post by THEYTOOKMYTHUMB »

What's even funnier is that the 1/10th scale is a truck! :lol:
"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken

flipwils11
Approved Member

Post by flipwils11 »

If the project is unfinished, how does he know it does 70+ mph?
Dec2014-fast-as-hell-craigslist.jpg

Brandon G
Approved Member

Post by Brandon G »

This on Nashville CL with an SC10 stock photo:

10 High-end Remote Control Race Trucks-Many never used, best on market - $3000 (Bowling Green, ky)

*Update - Due to people texting "kicking the tires", I'm not going to sell 1 at a time. I bought 10 all in 1 shot and wrote a check...It's all or nothing...unless maybe you have a 4-wheeler or something worth $1,500..then I'd keep a handful. You shouldn't have any questions because I'm giving all the information below.

10 SC10's Team Associated ($200 each). 10 DIGITAL (XP3D Team Associated) controllers ($150 each). 10 brushless 3300 Reedy motors w/ 540 electronic speed controls ($150 each). maybe 6 chargers (Reedy 447-S) all identical. Batteries are Reedy 3600 6-cell. I'd say 3 have only been driven for 5 minutes each w/ not even a scratch. 4 are new in the box never driven. 2 have been driven for maybe 3 charges. and 1 (mine) has been driven for 15 charges. And the most driven one is in the best condition because it's actually put together. You build them from scratch. You learn a lot and know how to fix them too. I'd say 1/2 or better of them need to be finished building, but are almost done. several need $5 parts put on them (no worries...I have all the parts).

Super fast! Everything is rebuildable. Great for adults and/or kids! Boyscouts, etc.There is probably 3 brand new spare chassis in package, spare parts for everything, lots of extra engine gears, tranny gears, shocks, steering components, etc. All new in packages.

Now, the great thing about these nice controllers is that if you have younger kids, you can simply adjust the % of power they are permitted to use of the engine. I'm telling you now, tuning it down to 50% power will allow kids to go faster then cutting them loose with 100% of the power. You can adjust how quickly the steering reacts and everything. Very easy to use. 1% increments, so it's fully adjustable if and when you get to that level.

You will be amazed how great they are. Make an offer. Make an offer of a trade if you'd like..just make sure to send a photo of what it is you're offering. 270-(seven, six, six, -----seven, one, six, six)

***Please don't ask for photos. Some are...brand new never ran, brand new ran twice...and just "like new" ran 15 times (which that one I'd sell last because I have it all tuned in). It's all new stuff and photos serve no purpose because they aren't used.

They are awesome and fun. I'll trade them away for guns, ATV's, etc. Or...I am building a deck on my place - get me a few tools from Lowe's on one of their store credit cards...you can make monthly payments to Lowes.

SO YOU WANT TO SEE THEM: My mother sits all day long in her house being retired. I'll have them at her house. After you see them (if needed), text me for final price. I'll tell my mother how much CASH you need to hand her and you can take them all at that point. I just have too many kids texting wanting photos.
•do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Brandon G
Approved Member

Post by Brandon G »

Another Nashville CL ad:

Comes with a new headliner...

:roll: Don't you mean drawerliner?
Attachments
00l0l_lUvs6Xl1dvr_600x450.jpg
00T0T_4CJ3Axmxpvf_600x450.jpg

biff85ta
Approved Member

Post by biff85ta »

Brandon G wrote:This on Nashville CL with an SC10 stock photo:

10 High-end Remote Control Race Trucks-Many never used, best on market - $3000 (Bowling Green, ky)

*Update - Due to people texting "kicking the tires", I'm not going to sell 1 at a time. I bought 10 all in 1 shot and wrote a check...It's all or nothing...unless maybe you have a 4-wheeler or something worth $1,500..then I'd keep a handful. You shouldn't have any questions because I'm giving all the information below.

10 SC10's Team Associated ($200 each). 10 DIGITAL (XP3D Team Associated) controllers ($150 each). 10 brushless 3300 Reedy motors w/ 540 electronic speed controls ($150 each). maybe 6 chargers (Reedy 447-S) all identical. Batteries are Reedy 3600 6-cell. I'd say 3 have only been driven for 5 minutes each w/ not even a scratch. 4 are new in the box never driven. 2 have been driven for maybe 3 charges. and 1 (mine) has been driven for 15 charges. And the most driven one is in the best condition because it's actually put together. You build them from scratch. You learn a lot and know how to fix them too. I'd say 1/2 or better of them need to be finished building, but are almost done. several need $5 parts put on them (no worries...I have all the parts).

Super fast! Everything is rebuildable. Great for adults and/or kids! Boyscouts, etc.There is probably 3 brand new spare chassis in package, spare parts for everything, lots of extra engine gears, tranny gears, shocks, steering components, etc. All new in packages.

Now, the great thing about these nice controllers is that if you have younger kids, you can simply adjust the % of power they are permitted to use of the engine. I'm telling you now, tuning it down to 50% power will allow kids to go faster then cutting them loose with 100% of the power. You can adjust how quickly the steering reacts and everything. Very easy to use. 1% increments, so it's fully adjustable if and when you get to that level.

You will be amazed how great they are. Make an offer. Make an offer of a trade if you'd like..just make sure to send a photo of what it is you're offering. 270-(seven, six, six, -----seven, one, six, six)

***Please don't ask for photos. Some are...brand new never ran, brand new ran twice...and just "like new" ran 15 times (which that one I'd sell last because I have it all tuned in). It's all new stuff and photos serve no purpose because they aren't used.

They are awesome and fun. I'll trade them away for guns, ATV's, etc. Or...I am building a deck on my place - get me a few tools from Lowe's on one of their store credit cards...you can make monthly payments to Lowes.

SO YOU WANT TO SEE THEM: My mother sits all day long in her house being retired. I'll have them at her house. After you see them (if needed), text me for final price. I'll tell my mother how much CASH you need to hand her and you can take them all at that point. I just have too many kids texting wanting photos.
I so want to call or text this person endlessly just to annoy him.
"It is not how you finish but how you qualify unless you qualify bad then it is how you finish."
Words of wisdom from the Cox bros at my local track.

R Cane
Approved Member

Post by R Cane »

I don't know if this is RC related or not...I can't tell what the hell he's talking about here...
:?:

http://mansfield.craigslist.org/bar/4800354148.html
Image1.jpg
EDIT: Ok, I'm guessing CARS...

Phin
Approved Member

Post by Phin »

Brandon G wrote: SO YOU WANT TO SEE THEM: My mother sits all day long in her house being retired. I'll have them at her house. After you see them (if needed), text me for final price. I'll tell my mother how much CASH you need to ROB FROM her and you can take them all at GUN point. I just have too many kids texting wanting photos.
Just go ahead and invite the Internet crazies to come hurt your elderly mother why don't you. :?

Coelacanth
Approved Member

Post by Coelacanth »

There's ALWAYS the problem with people who want to sell a large lot of items all at once, but expect to get the value that all the items would sell for if sold separately. It just doesn't work this way. They'll always make more money by selling off the items separately, but that's a lot more work. If someone isn't going to go to that trouble to sell lot items separately--i.e. if someone is going to be lazy--then they simply cannot expect the asking price to be the sum total of all the items if sold separately, but at a much-discounted cost. By selling a large lot in a single sale, you're taking the convenient road, and you ought to expect to sell for significantly less.
Completed projects: CYANide Onroad Optima | Zebra Gold Optima | Barney Optima | OptiMutt RWD Mid
Gallery - Coel's Stalls: Marui Galaxy & Shogun Resto-Mods | FrankenBuff AYK Buffalo | 1987 Buick GNX RC12L3

Brandon G
Approved Member

Post by Brandon G »

The "you shouldn't have any questions because I've explained everything below" really humors me. It hurt my head trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about in his mini book.