how much would you pay??

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Barnfind
Approved Member

how much would you pay??

Post by Barnfind »

a guy contacted me about a super blackfoot he had for sale the pics show it in nice condition nothing broken or missing just dirty, he is asking 150 for it but I don't know anything about them. is this a good price? to me it seems like too much considering there is one on ebay for 95 with a controller. just wanted someone else's opinion who knows about this car

REMJ666
Approved Member

Re: how much would you pay??

Post by REMJ666 »

Take 150 and haggle with him...Offer him 75 and if he doesn't take it tell him 100 and not a dollar more...Worst case scenario is he says no...
Late Edinger Gold Pan # 6010 .....Vintage Blackfoot....Electrix Circuit Stadium Truck ....Kyosho Ultima Pro XL

GoMachV

Post by GoMachV »

I wouldn't consider that a very desirable car so I would haggle. I had a chance to buy a nib king Blackfoot for a $100 bill and didn't. Early original kits yes, second, third and fourth gen especially when on late model platforms....great for bashing with but not very collectible
It's time to stand up to the bully. Support the companies that support the industry, not the ones that tear it down. Say no to Traxxas
Factory Works website

markbt73
Approved Member

Post by markbt73 »

If you want it for a runner, then the Super is the best of the bunch: after they fixed the rear end, but before they ruined the styling and screwed up the front suspension geometry. But not very collectible. Actually, none of the Blackfoots are; they're just too common.

Barnfind
Approved Member

Post by Barnfind »

yeah im just looking for a basher and figured this would be a nice car to have a little fun with

GoMachV

Post by GoMachV »

Blackfoots have ways been great for that 8)
It's time to stand up to the bully. Support the companies that support the industry, not the ones that tear it down. Say no to Traxxas
Factory Works website

vwjuice
Approved Member

Post by vwjuice »

For $150 you can get better options IMO. Look for a used Traxxas Stampede or Slash for that price. The original Blackfoot is somewhat collectible, but the newer ones are not very collectible at all. You can get a nice rtr Super or king blackfoot for around $50-60 on ebay quite often. The original Blackfoots should be arounf $70-$100 unless they have a bunch of period correct hopups in which case they drastically jump to $200+.

REMJ666
Approved Member

Post by REMJ666 »

if you want a good basher someone has a blitz for sale for 120 I think...Offer him 100 bucks and have fun...Look in the buy/sell/trade section to see if it is still there...
Late Edinger Gold Pan # 6010 .....Vintage Blackfoot....Electrix Circuit Stadium Truck ....Kyosho Ultima Pro XL

RC10Eh
Approved Member

Post by RC10Eh »

Buy a Pumpkin , everyone love a pumpkin :) fun little truck that you can beat on . Lots of guys on here have them .