HALO 4

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

rc10johnny
Approved Member

HALO 4

Post by rc10johnny »

OooooooooooBoy!!!!! a new villan to put some lead in...................CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bormac
Approved Member

Re: HALO 4

Post by Bormac »

Just watched a review on YouTube last night and it looks awesome. Although I am not a gamer I am however always keen to hear how the new games turn out.
One day, I'll update from my PS2 - Lol!
-Jason.

Still known as- bormac

My collection-http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom.asp?id=10980

klavy69
Location: Fulton, IL (Land of one stop light but we DO have a windmill!)

Post by klavy69 »

J.M. wrote:One day, I'll update from my PS2 - Lol!
:lol: I keep saying that too. Only reason for owning one BITD was Tomb Raider and then of course the TEKKEN series. I'm getting to old for video games though...shooting games like that make me motion sick anymore :oops: but would still like to try it. Off to youtube to check out some reviews after my time here tonight.

Todd
Peace and professionlism.....Kabunga signing off!!!

civilguy
Approved Member

Post by civilguy »

Funny coincidence: I need to upgrade my PC soon, but I just replayed the Halo trial version (which I still have installed) last week. That's as far as I got, although I do enjoy that type of game. I'm from the Atari/NES era. :lol:
The preceding contained opinions, beliefs and thoughts that all may not agree with. No offense was intended at any point. Carry on.
Jeff

Halgar
Approved Member

Post by Halgar »

I have high hopes for it, but those were dashed when H2 was released. I've had 10 minutes with H3, which I spent the entire time trying to get into the game through the maze of start menus. Once in, I couldn't differentiate the trails from the jungle. It seems Bungie's idea of making the game harder is to turn off the lights and make aliens that you can't kill. I also don't like the fact that more emphasis is put towards online versus play rather than game play itself. And why the heck aren't the versus levels playable against the computer like normal game play is?
klavy69 wrote:... when I give you s&#t its a loan...I want it back!

Diggley
Approved Member

Post by Diggley »

rc10johnny wrote:OooooooooooBoy!!!!! a new villan to put some lead in...................CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X2!

My kid has to wait until Christmas....(that means I can't play until then either... :evil: )
Projects and shelfers:
Late Edinger, RC10B2, Dual Sport, GT, Kyosho Turbo Ultima, Triumph, Tamiya Sand Scorcher, Blackfoot/Monster Beetle, '67 Beetle, Nikko Rhino, Traxxas Fiero, Slash, Hand-built Dune Buggy..all on here somewhere...

trkneller
Approved Member

Post by trkneller »

Just put in a couple hours of Halo 4, tonight. So far, the story starts out good. Some of the game play is pure Halo and a bit tired after ten years. That aside, the graphics are great, the sounds are revamped and amped, and there are certainly new things to kill.

All in all, it appears it is going to be very good and very "Halo".

Now, I just need to check out the online game play. Between Halo 4, Assassins Creed 3, and the Black Ops 2 coming out, I guess I won't be doing much else. :o

rc10johnny
Approved Member

Post by rc10johnny »

Since Halo is the only games I own..I was pretty happy!!!! some of the othe games I tried are just too confusing for an OLE Timer....JohnnySr

Momo5
Approved Member

Post by Momo5 »

I played campaign until pretty late last night. So far its great. I'll try matchmaking today.