DavidsFarm on youtube

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

matthew john
Banned Member

DavidsFarm on youtube

Post by matthew john »

does anyone else here watch his videos on youtube? canadian guy, self employed "garbage picker" and repair man.
makes stunt vids with vehicles, some educational videos on mechanics and appliance repair.
ive been seeig LOTS of stuff about him, bad comments and everything. some one made a profile about him, and has posted public documents about how he's a child sex offender. i dont realy believe any that stuff. but how would some one be able to get court documents on stuff like that and post it? i think its just a bunch of haters stirring up trouble.
if any one has seen that winnabago on most daring, that guy who ramped the motor home and broke his back, that was one of daves stunt drivers! if you aint heard of it, go to youtube, and type in : DavidsFarm , RedneckRickem,1PugLife, CrazyBritishBloke. youll be able to see some of the vids they make.

many people have lots to say about them guys, some bad some good. just wanted to see what people here at the talk think of him!!

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Re: DavidsFarm on youtube

Post by MelvinsArmy »

Oh yeah, I've been watching that guy's videos for a while now. I love seeing what he does. I think the first one I saw was just him showing off his bus that he bought for cheap at some auction. Nothing exciting, just some funny Canadian showing off the finer points of his bus, I found it totally fascinating. He's an interesting dude for sure. A lot of the stuff he does is the kind of stuff I always say I'd do if I won the lottery. Just making and smashing junk for fun. :lol:

bearrickster
Approved Member

Re: DavidsFarm on youtube

Post by bearrickster »

[quote="matthew john"] but how would some one be able to get court documents on stuff like that and post it?quote]
If its true court documents they are public records anyone can go to the court house and buy copys.
LOSI RULES!!

Bearrickster's Rides
http://www.rc10talk.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=16714