10,000 posts!

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Lowgear
Administrator

Re: 10,000 posts!

Post by Lowgear »

If hes not granted access maybe he'll leave. :mrgreen:

Synergy
Approved Member

Post by Synergy »

scr8p wrote:
airbats801 wrote:holy &*(&$ im scrapping to get 25 posts right now so I can post a wtb ad lol
ya, i see that. i hope you don't think by making 20 + posts in the span of an hour, with the majority of them being in the off-topic forum, it's going to help you on reaching that goal....
Well said Scr8p we have standards here, you'll need in excess of 2,500 posts in the off-topic section to gain BST access just like Halgar :P :P :P :lol:
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Here's my TC Showroom
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom.asp?id=18028

mrlexan
Approved Member

Post by mrlexan »

Synergy wrote:
scr8p wrote:
airbats801 wrote:holy &*(&$ im scrapping to get 25 posts right now so I can post a wtb ad lol
ya, i see that. i hope you don't think by making 20 + posts in the span of an hour, with the majority of them being in the off-topic forum, it's going to help you on reaching that goal....
Well said Scr8p we have standards here, you'll need in excess of 2,500 posts in the off-topic section to gain BST access just like Halgar :P :P :P :lol:
Feel free to fire right back at me, but it should also be noted that Halgar doesn't even own an RC10, plus when I offered to GIVE him one no strings attached, he said no thanks.
I am not here cause I am playing photographer and on my mountain bike.
www.gojammedia.com

scr8p
Administrator

Post by scr8p »

halgar wouldn't know what to do with an rc10, kinda like you :P . i guess you thought if you gave him one, maybe he could figure it out and fill you in. :lol:

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Post by Charlie don't surf »

mrlexan wrote:
Synergy wrote:
scr8p wrote:halgar wouldn't know what to do with an rc10, kinda like you :P . i guess you thought if you bought him one, maybe he could figure it out and fill you in. :lol:
Feel free to fire right back at me, but it should also be noted that I don't even own an RC10 that's not for sale on ebay, plus when I offered to buy him one no strings attached, he said no thanks I will stick with Kyosho

Too easy, I'm not touching this one-