Post your fleet pics

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

RedScampi
Approved Member

Re: Post your fleet pics

Post by RedScampi »

This thread has some real legs! My fleet has changed significantly since the beginning of the thread, I need to post some fresh shots. Unfortunately most of my fleet is here:
Attachments
q-P1060849.JPG
Gary

bearrickster
Approved Member

Post by bearrickster »

RedScampi wrote:This thread has some real legs! My fleet has changed significantly since the beginning of the thread, I need to post some fresh shots. Unfortunately most of my fleet is here:
Gary?? how could you? those cars shouldnt be in totes :lol: just put a shelf 12" from the ceiling put them back up out of the way :lol:
LOSI RULES!!

Bearrickster's Rides
http://www.rc10talk.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=16714

RedScampi
Approved Member

Post by RedScampi »

bearrickster wrote:
RedScampi wrote:This thread has some real legs! My fleet has changed significantly since the beginning of the thread, I need to post some fresh shots. Unfortunately most of my fleet is here:
Gary?? how could you? those cars shouldnt be in totes :lol: just put a shelf 12" from the ceiling put them back up out of the way :lol:
I know! I'm pretty bent out of shape about it but both my kids are coming home from school in May. I was only expecting one of them. Now I have to have the room cleared out for the second kid. He'll be here all summer so I'm going to be working in a different part of the house...we'll see how well that goes over.
Gary

Halgar
Approved Member

Post by Halgar »

bearrickster wrote:Gary?? how could you? those cars shouldnt be in totes :lol: just put a shelf 12" from the ceiling put them back up out of the way :lol:
Keeping them in the fridge makes them last longer ... :wink: :mrgreen:
klavy69 wrote:... when I give you s&#t its a loan...I want it back!

RedScampi
Approved Member

Post by RedScampi »

Keeping them in the fridge makes them last longer ... :wink: :mrgreen:[/quote]

Yeah that kinda looks like a deep freeze doesn't it? :lol: It's actually an under the stairs closet. Those bins have about 6 cars each in them. Still need to figure out what to do with the rest of my stuff. :?
Gary

CamplinP
Approved Member

Post by CamplinP »

This is my small collection. These are some of my original cars. The Fox, Falcon and a couple of others are in storage.
IMG_7493.JPG
IMG_7494.JPG
IMG_7496.JPG
IMG_7495.JPG
IMG_7497.JPG
IMG_7503.JPG
IMG_7505.JPG
IMG_7504.JPG
The Fox, Falcon, 9 RC10s black/gold/graph, Optima Mid SE EXT, Losi XXXT, B3, B4, 3 T4s, Evader BX, Evader ST, Buggy Champ '09, Sand Scorcher '10, RC10T, RC10DS

CamplinP
Approved Member

Post by CamplinP »

These are some of my projects.
Polishing my Buggy Champ. Still working on the rear and building a roll cage. The gear box is a PITA to polish by the way.
IMG_7489.JPG
RC10 parts to make some more customized cars.
IMG_7486.JPG
IMG_7491.JPG
IMG_7492.JPG
IMG_7498.JPG
IMG_7499.JPG
My sons and my current runners. We both now run the T4's with Castle brushless. The Evader is what my son started with and I think it will end up with my nephew.
IMG_7484.JPG
IMG_7485.JPG
A couple of my planes on the burner. I have a few others in storage. The cub has about 100 hours on it and the P-51 is an 8 year work in progress due to starting it before marriage and kids.
IMG_7501.JPG
Attachments
IMG_7500.JPG
The Fox, Falcon, 9 RC10s black/gold/graph, Optima Mid SE EXT, Losi XXXT, B3, B4, 3 T4s, Evader BX, Evader ST, Buggy Champ '09, Sand Scorcher '10, RC10T, RC10DS

rc10johnny
Approved Member

Post by rc10johnny »

Very Nice Collection and well stocked too. Johnny

Hay Burner
Approved Member

Post by Hay Burner »

Here is my fleet. Excuse the mess my shed/man cave does not get the services of the cleaning lady. The E-Maxx and the Mini LST are my wife's. Its easier to feed my addiction if I give her a taste of it :D. There are two rc10ts, two rc10ds, two team cars, one graphite, and one gold pan. The truck with the flame job is a RS4and a Revo beside it. The helicopter is just another in a long list of diversions to help me avoid responisibility.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

The older I get the faster I was

Konich
Approved Member

Post by Konich »

My wife actually picked up a perfect shelf for my vintage cars. Now I need to find some low profile stands and paint some bodies. Just have to finish up my B3 for the top shelf :mrgreen:
Attachments
DSC04770.JPG

treehugger
Approved Member

Post by treehugger »

your lucky im only aloud 2 cars in the living room i try from time to time to sneak an extra one in and find it dumped back in the hobby room later in the day

DerbyDan
Approved Member

Post by DerbyDan »

Ah ha - I should show some of your pictures to my 'better' half... she thinks that I have a bad R/C addiction with this modest selection...

I've only just made these shelves... so my collection is sort of together, missing from these two shots is a Mardave Marauder (British 1/18th I/C) A Losi XXT, A JRX2 & my RC12

My work table below (need to put in a purpose made bench)