'The Concept Car' 4WD RC10

General discussion, builds/restorations, etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

coxbros1

Re: 'The Concept Car' 4WD RC10

Post by coxbros1 »

I just found this thread!....so cool!....I swear I didn't know when I started the Concept 4:10 name or idea....actually "Thumbs" came up with the name....never the less cool car Dinglem
Tap pic for clarity: Derek

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

Post by THEYTOOKMYTHUMB »

coxbros1 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:46 pm I just found this thread!....so cool!....I swear I didn't know when I started the Concept 4:10 name or idea....actually "Thumbs" came up with the name....never the less cool car Dinglem
Hah! I didn't know about it either! Cool car! 8)
"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken

dinglem
Approved Member

Post by dinglem »

I guess it is more of a UK thing as it was the British take on a 4wd RC10 conversion. As such - right up my street though and I have been wanting one since 1988. They were hellishly expensive back then, plus also most sold as pre-orders before they were even released. I was just fortunate enough to stumble across this one (number 28) whilst looking for something else. If you look in my more recent 'Another MMS 4wd Concept Car' thread you will see that I have actually located another incomplete one, although I do have most of the parts to return it to 4wd spec.

I was chuckling thinking that the name of your thread is going to cause a little confusion for the unitinitated if they are hunting for info on 'The Concept Car'....!
CAT SWB&XL, Meteor (x3), RC10 custom, RC10 Graphite, Goldpan, 870c (x2), Works 91, Samurai, Pro Radiant (x2), Mini Mustang&Maxima, Mid Turbo, TOP Hybrid , Coyote, Hot Trick Optima, Supercharge, Brimod, 'Rory Cull' Hotshot, SRB.