Dumping your vintage r/c collection.

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Incredible_Serious
Approved Member

Re: Dumping your vintage r/c collection.

Post by Incredible_Serious »

N2Deep wrote:Oh, the biggest secret of this whole topic was to bring forth the 'who's who" are among friends in RC10Talk. I see who is watching who's back on here....but I have to admit, it has been exposed. Not wise and not intelligent. Maybe I might be that person, from someone else's perspective, but then again....what if it wasn't me.
che?
Osiris is the key.

"The world looks so much better through beer goggles... except Farmer in his underwear" - Ken

Look out for Todd K. - he's a convicted serial killer!!!

Hotshotman
Approved Member

Post by Hotshotman »

Oh, the biggest secret of this whole topic was to bring forth the 'who's who" are among friends in RC10Talk. I see who is watching who's back on here....but I have to admit, it has been exposed. Not wise and not intelligent. Maybe I might be that person, from someone else's perspective, but then again....what if it wasn't me.

I truly don't know dude. All's I know is chicks with nice frontal assets wont leave me alone.
I think alot of the world's problems stem from inadequate lovin'. I rilly rilly rilly doubt our our current lot of elected goons will change that. But with enough disposable cash that may be subject to change. haha
But I never said anything about gals with large chests and small arses, so who's to say, mate?

Incredible_Serious
Approved Member

Post by Incredible_Serious »

Hotshotman wrote:I truly don't know dude. All's I know is chicks with nice frontal assets wont leave me alone.
I think alot of the world's problems stem from inadequate lovin'. I rilly rilly rilly doubt our our current lot of elected goons will change that. But with enough disposable cash that may be subject to change. haha
But I never said anything about gals with large chests and small arses, so who's to say, mate?

Hmmmm..... Fargo sounds like fun.....
Osiris is the key.

"The world looks so much better through beer goggles... except Farmer in his underwear" - Ken

Look out for Todd K. - he's a convicted serial killer!!!

peetbee
Approved Member

Post by peetbee »

Hotshotman wrote: But I never said anything about gals with large chests and small arses, so who's to say, mate?
Wait, this topic has suddenly taken a serious turn!
So is that gals with large chests and large arses that throw themselves at you or just the gals with large chests and small arses or both?
I need to know! :shock:

Apologies to gals with small chests, but I'm sure Hotshotman will get to you eventually!

scr8p
Administrator

Post by scr8p »

N2Deep wrote:Oh, the biggest secret of this whole topic was to bring forth the 'who's who" are among friends in RC10Talk. I see who is watching who's back on here....but I have to admit, it has been exposed.
really? i wouldn't consider the fact that everyone (but you of course) believes you are high when you come on here and start typing sh-- being a sign of who got who's back. :lol:

Toasted Coastie
Approved Member

Post by Toasted Coastie »

N2Deep wrote:Oh, the biggest secret of this whole topic was to bring forth the 'who's who" are among friends in RC10Talk. I see who is watching who's back on here....but I have to admit, it has been exposed. Not wise and not intelligent. Maybe I might be that person, from someone else's perspective, but then again....what if it wasn't me.
WTF?

Please stop this thread.

D Nozzle

Post by D Nozzle »

It is me I am behind it all and as you can see I have taken a beating in this thread.

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

An RC10talk conspiracy!

[youtube]zsdXmYGFBcU&feature=related[/youtube]

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Post by Charlie don't surf »

N2Deep wrote:hahahahah...this is funny. Men of Lawlessness; more like kids of perdition.
I am pretty sure that the last post of his was humor- I think he's relaxing, not being "serious" ( I thought that he was joking the whole time )

N2Deep
Approved Member

Post by N2Deep »

Yeah, I knew of a guy that used to live in Utah and then later in Morrisville or Austell...I knew of one that used to live there and he'd have all sorts of problems...he got in trouble for "baby shaking" his kid and went to jail. He's the kind of guy that if you were smarter then him....he'd get really annoyed and would want to actually kill you or at least sabotage your tires so that you'd be stranded out in the middle of nowhere. I end up breaking our friendship because he was too devious and compulsive. Bipolar if you asking me...but what can one do.

N2Deep
Approved Member

Post by N2Deep »

Scr8p, you and Scott are cool beans...and I wouldn't want to mess with. I would still want to send in magnesium parts to get bead blasted. There is a guy in here that he is hell evil...and I just want to know what his problem was. He know who he is...heart rate should be jumping by now if he's reading this. Like I said, Private Messages are best...and this thread needs to end. He has already been beguiled.

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Post by Charlie don't surf »

N2Deep wrote:Yeah, I knew of a guy that used to live in Utah and then later in Morrisville or Austell...I knew of one that used to live there and he'd have all sorts of problems...he got in trouble for "baby shaking" his kid and went to jail. He's the kind of guy that if you were smarter then him....he'd get really annoyed and would want to actually kill you or at least sabotage your tires so that you'd be stranded out in the middle of nowhere. I end up breaking our friendship because he was too devious and compulsive. Bipolar if you asking me...but what can one do.
Literal def- Sociopath. ( your friend )

slotcarrod
Approved Member

Post by slotcarrod »

How about those zombies? I think they are cool! 8)

longboardnj
Approved Member

Post by longboardnj »

slotcarrod wrote:How about those zombies? I think they are cool! 8)
[youtube]CMNry4PE93Y&feature[/youtube]

N2Deep
Approved Member

Post by N2Deep »

If anyone is keeping an eye out for the public's interest (I hope you are reading this Melvin's Army) there is the Wiki leak that just showed how a lot of black ops are used to determine world governance and it's dark agendas. The site was under attack and was down all day today but not before much of the information was retrieved and copies made to news companies throughout the world. Just google "wiki leak". There is more out there then just our hobby here. Everyone in here knows how much they love this site and how much information is traveling from one member to the other and everyone here would much like for this site to grow and be abundant. Your dignity, humanity and your freedom may be at stake here.