my RC10 and RC10T

General discussion, builds/restorations, etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

JUSS10
Approved Member

my RC10 and RC10T

Post by JUSS10 »

well today i thought it would be nice to tear apart the RC10 and clean everything and even try to whiten it up. I took a bowl of hot water and mixed in a few scoops of oxy clean. wow did that work awesome! all the dirt and grime literally just fell off. and with a little scrubbing it seemed to get some white back. i also thoroughly cleaned the tub and nose and she came out beautiful. since i dont have a full set of original tires i used the bolink foams that i had sitting around. those too cleaned up great with the oxy clean. so below are some pics of the car in a dismantled state and completely finished. i was messing with my camera (nikon D40X) and the pics turned out a little over exposed, just makes it look nicer i guess :D I also have a picture of my newly aquired RC10T. it has RPM arms, some sort of aftermarket tie rods all the way around, high speed servo, 3/16th" CVD, and a few other mods. i threw in a novak reactor ESC with a speed gems 17T single that i had sitting around. seems to work pretty nice. It will be a good runner. right now its has proline speed paws (i think thats the tire) but i have the original wheels and tires as well as a set of foams.

The Hybrid
Approved Member

Re: my RC10 and RC10T

Post by The Hybrid »

damn man that turned out sweet,Im doing a resto project myself...tomorrow I plan on whitening all the parts and repainting my scratched up black tub....all I need is the original white front arms...I have a pair of black ones...RPM I think...

JUSS10
Approved Member

Post by JUSS10 »

Thanks for the compliment! I have two sets of spare 10T arms but I bet you are talking about a buggy. If not let me know. I have the original 10t black set and I know I have white rears as well.

JUSS10
Approved Member

Post by JUSS10 »

I see you are talking about a 10T (sig) snap a pic of the fronts. They may be factory. I got the original manual with my truck and it came with "rpm" looking arms up front and the classic white arms in the rear.

The Hybrid
Approved Member

Post by The Hybrid »

The Ones I have are Associated RC10 GT Front A-Arms,I want the white rc10t originals...