RC10B4.2 things to think about

For all things R/C, post '90s to today.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

RC10th
Approved Member

Re: RC10B4.2 things to think about

Post by RC10th »

Driving on a good clay offroad track with slicks is like driving a 1/10 Pan car on a gooped track. There is no other feeling like it.

You can still pull wheelies on a less than ideal track.
I was old school - when old school wasn't cool !

slotcarrod
Approved Member

Post by slotcarrod »

Y'ernat Al wrote:
Orange wrote:They have been offering the 4.1wc with big bores and +8 chassis and from what I have seen, has the same street price as a 4.2... But still need the slipper, bellcranks and carbon parts for rear hubs. So I don't get why anyone would buy a 4.1 right now even with the big bores. Not at the same price anyway.
Yep. Sometimes with the +8 and the VTS but with the V2's. In 25 years someone is going to have to start a B4 thread that goes through the whole evolution and the different parts that showed up in differnt kits. :wink: :roll:
I will add all this info to the 25 year thread one day! :mrgreen: Sorry to seem so lazy, just have not had time to even scratch my nutz! :oops:

Y'ernat Al
Approved Member

Post by Y'ernat Al »

slotcarrod wrote:
Y'ernat Al wrote:
Orange wrote:They have been offering the 4.1wc with big bores and +8 chassis and from what I have seen, has the same street price as a 4.2... But still need the slipper, bellcranks and carbon parts for rear hubs. So I don't get why anyone would buy a 4.1 right now even with the big bores. Not at the same price anyway.
Yep. Sometimes with the +8 and the VTS but with the V2's. In 25 years someone is going to have to start a B4 thread that goes through the whole evolution and the different parts that showed up in differnt kits. :wink: :roll:
I will add all this info to the 25 year thread one day! :mrgreen: Sorry to seem so lazy, just have not had time to even scratch my nutz! :oops:
Don't worry Rod, you have another 20 years to get to it. Here's to having nuts to scratch at that point. :mrgreen:
- Brian -

My Gallery