RC10 CLASSIC Wheels and Knockoffs!

Moderator: toyranosaur

toyranosaur
Business Member

Re: RC10 CLASSIC Wheels and Knockoffs!

Post by toyranosaur »

Aw'ight! The Winner has been picked, and it seems the rich get richer- It picked Post #7, Badhoopty! Congratulations Mate! Now you'll have to get another car, but that's good news right?? I shall add these to your order Hoop, enjoy!

For everyone now hating on Hoopty, there are still 5 days to get an order in to be safe: And I may make a few extra for sale, we'll see, but if you wanna be SURE, either put down a deposit or ingratiate yourself to Badhoopty. :lol: Chris REC

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Post by Charlie don't surf »

toyranosaur wrote:Aw'ight! The Winner has been picked, and it seems the rich get richer- It picked Post #7, Badhoopty! Congratulations Mate! Now you'll have to get another car, but that's good news right?? I shall add these to your order Hoop, enjoy!

For everyone now hating on Hoopty, there are still 5 days to get an order in to be safe: And I may make a few extra for sale, we'll see, but if you wanna be SURE, either put down a deposit or ingratiate yourself to Badhoopty. :lol: Chris REC
Hooray For Hoopty!! (sounds like a boy band) Congrats! :P

Diamond Dave
Approved Member

Post by Diamond Dave »

Charlie don't surf wrote:
toyranosaur wrote:Aw'ight! The Winner has been picked, and it seems the rich get richer- It picked Post #7, Badhoopty! Congratulations Mate! Now you'll have to get another car, but that's good news right?? I shall add these to your order Hoop, enjoy!

Hooray For Hoopty!! (sounds like a boy band) Congrats! :P
Hahaha! It does sound like one. Congrats man!

badhoopty
Approved Member

Post by badhoopty »

SWEET!!!

Asso_man!
Approved Member

Post by Asso_man! »

Money sent through PP for one set! Can't wait to get them.

DMAT
Approved Member

Post by DMAT »

Well, looks like I ended up with a set and some extra knock offs to put on my alloy build. Think I'll just throw the wheels in with the re-re I have in my closet. Maybe the 6 gear too.

FlyinGN
Approved Member

Post by FlyinGN »

delish looking!!! gotta get me a set..
edit. Just put in my $15 to get on the list! Thanks Chris..

Harrylarry
Approved Member

Post by Harrylarry »

Thanks Chris I put a deposit down. Much appreciated.

SONYtec

Post by SONYtec »

Very nice!!!

Is it too late to place an order?

SONYtec

Post by SONYtec »

Deposit sent for two sets.

Thanks Chris!!!

toyranosaur
Business Member

Post by toyranosaur »

General note for wheel buyers: These will be delayed until end of January, due to several factors beyond my control. The material had to be ordered from the mill by the place I get my material from (Not a small outfit, so surprising.) It must ship freight, to a shop that slices the rod into pieces for me. The Holidays are no help either. So, a bit later than planned, but honestly, this time it is NOT my fault, really! No, seriously. Solly about this, just want to post a few places to let chaps know, my apologies. Chris Cazan REC

P.S.-I may offer the tranny case in the meantime, so don't think I forgot the wheels!

FlyinGN
Approved Member

Post by FlyinGN »

no problem..

Ansonnn

Post by Ansonnn »

Okay, you just answered my PM regarding the tranny case. So the tranny pre-order hasn't been officially announced I am assuming?

limestang
Approved Member

Post by limestang »

Chris, very sorry to read your post on AE customer service and decision to not produce RC10 parts. I had a similar issues a few years back with a defective RC10B4 front tire. I had to jump through all types of hoops to prove I bought the buggy and that the tire was defective. But, overall Associated has brought me allot of happiness over the years, and the RC10 is what gave me the original bug.

I hope you keep producing cool RC related hardware (that just happens to fit RC10's).

- Limestang

SONYtec

Post by SONYtec »

Sorry to hear about your issue with your missing plate.

Why punish yourself, by not making a little money, and the folks that want products you supply, who have nothing to do with what the manufacturer did?

Just a thought.