I'm praying...

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

kaiser
Approved Member

Re: I'm praying...

Post by kaiser »

i was moving all weekend and didn't know this even happend until late friday evening, we were so busy and have no cable/internet yet. i almost bought a house in that town and my son would have been in that school, albeit in a couple of more years. we ended up just one town over. i have alot of friends that live in newtown, although their kids are all too young for school. this is just awful and i'm doing my best to keep my family from harping on it. it's too sad, just too damn sad. i can't give it my full attention because, well it's just too damn sad.

flipwils11
Approved Member

Post by flipwils11 »

MelvinsArmy wrote:
Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.
Here finally is at least one news outlet that put together a nice page with the victims. I'm only about halfway through, it's hard to read too many (particularly the children) without having issues with my emotions.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2012/12/us/sandy-hook-victims/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

I just read that the statement I quoted from Morgan Freeman wasn't really something he said. I don't know why someone would make an internet hoax under these circumstances. No matter, whoever wrote it was spot on. Too bad they won't get any credit for it.

steelhead
Approved Member

Post by steelhead »

I was wondering myself if Morgan Freeman truly said that (can't hardly believe anything unless it comes from a credible source, ask Morgan Freeman, he's supposed to be dead).