Intriguing ad in RC Car Action - RC10 re-release?

Everything pertaining to the RC10 buggy re-releases.
Classic, Classic Clear, World's, etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

scr8p
Administrator

Re: Intriguing ad in RC Car Action - RC10 re-release?

Post by scr8p »

gomachv wrote:I'm confused- how do you REALLY feel? :lol:
Feeling a little hungry, actually. :wink:

GoMachV
Approved Member

Post by GoMachV »

scr8p wrote: Feeling a little hungry, actually. :wink:
"Double baco cheeseburger. It's for a cop."
It's time to stand up to the bully. Support the companies that support the industry, not the ones that tear it down. Say no to Traxxas
Factory Works website

knixdad
Approved Member

Post by knixdad »

scr8p wrote:Boxart. :roll:

As cool as I think the decal sheet is that will come in the kit, if I never see another person do their car like the boxart it'll be too soon. No matter what you do, besides hand making a bunch of parts, you will never have a boxart car. So don't try. Please. Pretty please.... with sugar on top, just leave the decals in the friggin box.

:mrgreen:
I've always preferred my primer gray paint schemes with stickers from completely random stuff. Like my XXT with Master of the Universe He-Man stickers.
I miss brushed motors in that hazy, everything seemed better when I was a kid, kind of way.

soniccj5
Approved Member

Post by soniccj5 »

Walked into my local hobby shop and order 2 sets of A-arm mounts and 1 bulk head. Should get them on Friday. Great to be able to purchase RC-10 parts at my local shop, and maybe once the classic is release they will have a small stock of parts.

longboardnj
Approved Member

Post by longboardnj »

marlo wrote::? ...Sorry guys, I've held it in for too long, but I hate this thing. It's just a reproduction, and nothing more, I was on order for one of these "rc10" things, but I find myself not wanting it any more, I am interested in builds member can create with the parts now available, But its just re-pops, maybe its just me.. but I want the vintage!!!..Let the back lash begin :roll:
im so relieved someone else is not on the kiss ae a$$ wagon.. its like way to go ae your way too late.. they should have did this rere when i cared.. i already bought up all the rc10 stuff i wanted when there was good deals on ebay. i wish they made a new improved worlds car with updates like stronger thicker chassis(carbon chassis would be nice too), b4 top shaft/slipper,new 2.2 wheels/tires,and other cool updates that you can use on your vintage rc10 too. with all the crazy batteries and brushless motors now they should have did a stealth car rere and just rere the 6gear parts.. im on the same boat as you " I am interested in builds member can create with the parts now available" .. the rere parts are really the good news for all of us..

clm
Approved Member

Post by clm »

I'm just going to be happy being able to crack the seal on a minty new kit for less then a grand and get my rusty-kit-building-paws on a kit containing all the bits to build it instead of buying a part here a part there a few parts refurbishing a few parts over here. Yeah it is a re release, but it is still more satisfying then trying to piece together one.

You can complain about your parts being devalued.. but that is only an issue if you are in the hobby to make money... and there are better things to invest in then toy cars :)

After all... if prices go down... you can buy MORE vintage stuff then you can before! That should appeal to everyone's hoarder inside them ;)

If you could show me where to find a sealed Edinger or Cadillac for $220 I might consider passing on the re release *shrug*

Chris
Losi - Jrx2, Pro, Jr2, Pro SE, JrxT, JrT, LXT, NXT, XXKE, XXTG+
Mini - T, LST, LST2, Crawler
Micro - Trekker, SCT, T
Crawlers - Trx4 Defender, Bootleg Bruiser Shelf Queen
-Bashers under contruction- Jrx2

limestang
Approved Member

Post by limestang »

Has anyone seen this months RCCA inside Cover? It has a new RC10 photo that would make an awesome poster. The top half of the page shows a great shot of the latest RC10B4.2 and the bottom half has a refection of the first RC10 World Championship Buggy, with the tagline "30 years of World Championships".

- Limestang

flipwils11
Approved Member

Post by flipwils11 »

limestang wrote:Has anyone seen this months RCCA inside Cover? It has a new RC10 photo that would make an awesome poster. The top half of the page shows a great shot of the latest RC10B4.2 and the bottom half has a refection of the first RC10 World Championship Buggy, with the tagline "30 years of World Championships".

- Limestang
Can you post a pic please? Sounds very cool.

clm
Approved Member

Post by clm »

Pictures of it are here... in the build thread of the replica car from the picture ;)

http://www.rc10talk.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=24088&start=165

Chris
Losi - Jrx2, Pro, Jr2, Pro SE, JrxT, JrT, LXT, NXT, XXKE, XXTG+
Mini - T, LST, LST2, Crawler
Micro - Trekker, SCT, T
Crawlers - Trx4 Defender, Bootleg Bruiser Shelf Queen
-Bashers under contruction- Jrx2

Johnboy72
Approved Member

Post by Johnboy72 »

This thing didn't come out yet? Sweet, I'm so close to coming home! As much as my wife is tired of seeing everyone welcoming home their troops (I'm on one of last flights), I'd be tired of seeing Re Re's posted up.

flipwils11
Approved Member

Post by flipwils11 »

Very cool ad, I wonder if websteve will have any input if AE would consider releasing a poster or something.

knixdad
Approved Member

Post by knixdad »

flipwils11 wrote:Very cool ad, I wonder if websteve will have any input if AE would consider releasing a poster or something.
That would be nice, since the fold messes with the layout. And I'm not slobbering all over AE, longboardnj ;)

I just think it's a nice piece of graphic art.
I miss brushed motors in that hazy, everything seemed better when I was a kid, kind of way.

atarit3
Approved Member

Post by atarit3 »

Holy crap how did I miss this last week????

http://teamassociated.com/news/latest_products/1228-NEW_RC10_Classic_Accessories

Time to start my back-order!!!
"To finish first, you must first finish"- Rick Mears
http://www.facebook.com/YumaRCRaceway
http://www.facebook.com/groups/rceofyuma

longboardnj
Approved Member

Post by longboardnj »

knixdad wrote:
flipwils11 wrote:Very cool ad, I wonder if websteve will have any input if AE would consider releasing a poster or something.
That would be nice, since the fold messes with the layout. And I'm not slobbering all over AE, longboardnj ;)

I just think it's a nice piece of graphic art.
its all good slobber it up.. haha... its a cool pic and the rere rc10 is the coolest thing to happen in the rc world in a long time.. i was glad to see in your past post that you will be getting one and hammering on it. im bitter about it cause i gave ae enough cash buying parts for this car i felt they could have did a better price on a bushing 6gear.. then people here jump on me that it is a good deal, that was sad.i have plenty of rc10s i just thought the price should be better for the rc10 fans. thats old news now, i cant wait for more mod parts.

RichieRich
Approved Member

Post by RichieRich »

So, wait...are the parts coming out in black too? Like, black bulkheads, etc?