Craigs List

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Halgar
Approved Member

Re: Craigs List

Post by Halgar »

Inspector Gadget wrote:hope that my last post doesn't make any body mad I don't have access to the BST part of this site yet and need to sell this stuff

Thanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You BASTID!! :evil:

LOL 8) 8) Just kidding! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I started this thread because I was curious if anyone ever used CL. When I remember, I look for R/C stuff, but because I'm not in the market for anything R/C related, I don't think to look very often. I don't see a problem directing others to good deals, we do that with SleazeBay listings all the time.
klavy69 wrote:... when I give you s&#t its a loan...I want it back!

Inspector Gadget
Approved Member

Post by Inspector Gadget »

cool good deal, i hate dealing with Ebay GAMMACRUSH has bought a clodbuster from me off craigs list.

It's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Halgar
Approved Member

Post by Halgar »

Inspector Gadget wrote:cool good deal, i hate dealing with Ebay GAMMACRUSH has bought a clodbuster from me off craigs list.

It's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
That's what I like about it too. I'd much rather deal face to face with a buyer or seller than through the ethos of the net. When you're standing there face to face, unless both sides are happy about the trade it ain't gonna happen, there's no misleading advertising when you've got whatever bauble in your hands for inspection before handing cash over.
klavy69 wrote:... when I give you s&#t its a loan...I want it back!

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

I scored big time a couple times on craigslist with bikes.

I got an 87 GT Pro Freestyle Tour for $125, that bike is worth about $500. I'm restoring it now.

Scored a great set of wheels and a Trickstar frame in the past too.

You've got to be fast. Every time I managed to be the first to contact the seller and was able to get to their place immediately. Each time, by the time I got there the seller told me they had a lot more people contact them, usually offering more than what the seller was asking, trying to get it for themselves.

badhoopty
Approved Member

Post by badhoopty »

MelvinsArmy wrote:You've got to be fast. Every time I managed to be the first to contact the seller and was able to get to their place immediately. Each time, by the time I got there the seller told me they had a lot more people contact them, usually offering more than what the seller was asking, trying to get it for themselves.
yep. i called immediately after my samurai was posted and asked to see it at the sellers earliest convenience. i think it was the fact that i was the first person to call, and the seller being a stand up dude, that i got it.

i wonder if the dudes posting wanted ads for old rc and bmx ever get really good deals?

badhoopty
Approved Member

Post by badhoopty »

Inspector Gadget wrote:hope that my last post doesn't make any body mad I don't have access to the BST part of this site yet and need to sell this stuff

Thanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i let it slide for awhile since i've been in a good mood. :wink:

i did however just delete the pics as thats pushing the rules a bit, especially when you admit to it. and really, craigslist links should be posted in the ebay section.

cool rigs though.