Craiglist rc parts/cars posts, hilarity thread

When it's R/C related, but doesn't fit anyplace else.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

flipwils11
Approved Member

Re: Craiglist rc parts/cars posts, hilarity thread

Post by flipwils11 »

I know what this is so no BS!! Pay me $600 or else I put it on ebay, I'll do it, don't tempt me! :roll: :lol:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/for/3748930550.html

Team Associated RC10 - $600 (East Bethel)
Nice clean collector- Team Associated RC10 Gold Pan "A stamp" model #6010 with stock tires that have very nice tread. If you're reading this than likely you know what this is.
"A" stamp pans had the more desirable transmissions.
Includes:
-RTR (ready to race) RC10 complete with electronic speed control with reverse and steering servo.
-Modified motor Wimpy "A" by Reedy Modified's
-Brand New never used team associated stock motor for the RC10 which came with car from new build.
-Stock speed control "wiper style"
-Box which the car was sold in
-Manuals
-Futaba remote
-clear body shell (you can still buy new ones and paint them to your desire)
-Painted spoiler wing.

Again, this is a fully operational ready to race vintage RC10 Gold Pan with many extras and a brand new stock motor!

I know what this is worth so no BS. I will be listing this on eBay on May 1st if it does not sell locally. I'd much rather sell it to someone local.
You may call or email with questions. I won't take emails seriously if you don't leave your name and number.

Trades?? CASH UP OR DOWN
Traxxas E-revo, traxxas nitro, T-max, E-max, etc. prefer 4 wheel drive. USED or NEW.
Honda 250R, Honda ATC

Thanks for looking.

Team Associated RC10 Gold Pan A Stamp Stock Motor RC10 Stock Motor radio controlled collector remote control car

rc10-600dollars-bethelcraigslist2.jpg
rc10-600dollars-bethelcraigslist3.jpg
rc10-600dollars-bethelcraigslist.jpg

EvolutionRevolution
Approved Member

Post by EvolutionRevolution »

Honda 250R, Honda ATC
Honda 250R, Honda ATC
Honda 250R, Honda ATC
Wait, he's actually expecting people to trade a 1/1 scale motorcycle for his RC-10? What does he think it's made of, PURE GOLD? :roll:

flipwils11
Approved Member

Post by flipwils11 »

This was entertaining, another person convinced they are sitting on a winning lottery ticket. Start at the bottom:
On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 5:34 PM, craigslist 3887795046 <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Thank you
>
> Mark
> iPhone
>
> On Jun 28, 2013, at 5:15 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> Good luck finding a clue!
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone.
>>
>> On Jun 28, 2013, at 2:18 PM, "craigslist 3887795046" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> ...and I'll show you a good bridge to jump off of.
>>>
>>> Mark
>>> iPhone
>>>
>>> On Jun 28, 2013, at 9:16 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi, I would offer $50 for it.
>>>>
>>>> Adam
rc10-craigslist-june2013_1.jpg
rc10-craigslist-june2013_2.jpg
rc10-craigslist-june2013_3.jpg

markbt73
Approved Member

Post by markbt73 »

Hey, at least you guys HAVE a few RC10s listed. On Craigslist around here, they sell for reasonable prices... within nanoseconds. And other than that, it's all Slash, Revo, Revo, Slash, Savage, Slash, "Vintage" T-Maxx (that one made me chuckle), Slash, Revo... and they're all convinced they're worth $300 or more.

GoMachV

Post by GoMachV »

markbt73 wrote:Hey, at least you guys HAVE a few RC10s listed. On Craigslist around here, they sell for reasonable prices... within nanoseconds. And other than that, it's all Slash, Revo, Revo, Slash, Savage, Slash, "Vintage" T-Maxx (that one made me chuckle), Slash, Revo... and they're all convinced they're worth $300 or more.
Don't look at me! Lol. I can't remember the last craigslist transaction of mine. Those people scare me!
It's time to stand up to the bully. Support the companies that support the industry, not the ones that tear it down. Say no to Traxxas
Factory Works website

Incredible_Serious
Approved Member

Post by Incredible_Serious »

markbt73 wrote:Hey, at least you guys HAVE a few RC10s listed. On Craigslist around here, they sell for reasonable prices... within nanoseconds. And other than that, it's all Slash, Revo, Revo, Slash, Savage, Slash, "Vintage" T-Maxx (that one made me chuckle), Slash, Revo... and they're all convinced they're worth $300 or more.
So, who is worse..... the guy who thinks his Revo is worth $300 second-hand, or the guy that only offers $50 for a complete RC10 setup?

Alex
Osiris is the key.

"The world looks so much better through beer goggles... except Farmer in his underwear" - Ken

Look out for Todd K. - he's a convicted serial killer!!!

RC10th
Approved Member

Post by RC10th »

Incredible_Serious wrote:
So, who is worse..... the guy who thinks his Revo is worth $300 second-hand, or the guy that only offers $50 for a complete RC10 setup?

Alex
Who said my revo wasn't worth $300?
I was old school - when old school wasn't cool !

markbt73
Approved Member

Post by markbt73 »

RC10th wrote:

Alex
Who said my revo wasn't worth $300?
"I payed $500 for it and it runs good it only needs 1 axel its like $5 at hobbytown"

flipwils11
Approved Member

Post by flipwils11 »

Alex
How much would you offer for an rc10 with no detailed pictures of the underside or other areas of the car? A starting price of $275 should bring with it great pictures of a very nice rc10.

Incredible_Serious
Approved Member

flipwils11 wrote:How much would you offer for an rc10 with no detailed pictures of the underside or other areas of the car?
If you were selling your house, and had a 'for sale' sign on the front lawn, with a $275,000 price tag attached, and someone came to the door and offered you $50,000, what would you say?

Or, do you think it's fine to offer for the whole package less than the probable resale value for the just the shocks and/or the wheels and tyres???

flipwils11 wrote:A starting price of $275 should bring with it great pictures of a very nice rc10.
Gotta love that "guilty until proven innocent" rationale.......

Alex
Osiris is the key.

"The world looks so much better through beer goggles... except Farmer in his underwear" - Ken

flipwils11
Approved Member

Post by flipwils11 »

flipwils11 wrote:How much would you offer for an rc10 with no detailed pictures of the underside or other areas of the car?
If you were selling your house, and had a 'for sale' sign on the front lawn, with a $275,000 price tag attached, and someone came to the door and offered you $50,000, what would you say?

Or, do you think it's fine to offer for the whole package less than the probable resale value for the just the shocks and/or the wheels and tyres???
It's a little car and not in the asset class of real estate. That comparison is laughable, as is your little tirade in this thread.
flipwils11 wrote:A starting price of $275 should bring with it great pictures of a very nice rc10.
Gotta love that "guilty until proven innocent" rationale.......

Alex
Gotta love your indignation on behalf of this guy's rc10 craigslist ad. :lol:

I have a roller buggy posted in my for sale thread right now, feel free to offer my asking price or really show your skills and go above my asking price. I'm glad to suffer fools every so often.

Incredible_Serious
Approved Member

flipwils11 wrote:It's a little car and not in the asset class of real estate. That comparison is laughable, as is your little tirade in this thread.
It's an item, for sale, with a listed price and a limited amount of pictorial evidence as to condition. I thought the comparison was pretty accurate.

flipwils11 wrote:Gotta love your indignation on behalf of this guy's rc10 craigslist ad.
How hard is it to send a message to say "Can I have a picture with the body off, and of the bottom of the chassis", or "what condition is the chassis in"??

flipwils11 wrote:I have a roller buggy posted in my for sale thread right now, feel free to offer my asking price or really show your skills and go above my asking price. I'm glad to suffer fools every so often.
I saw your roller, and was almost going to buy it..... but if you're going to insult members just because you got called out on being a lowball flipper, I tend to lose interest.

Alex
Osiris is the key.

shodog
Approved Member

Post by shodog »

Really? You guys are arguing about toy cars. Everybody needs to put the mouse down.

flipwils11
Approved Member

Post by flipwils11 »

shodog wrote:Really? You guys are arguing about toy cars. Everybody needs to put the mouse down.
Haha, totally agree, good insight. ;)

THUNDERSTRIKE1
Approved Member

Post by THUNDERSTRIKE1 »

What they will do to a nice rc10 DAMN!!! http://greensboro.craigslist.org/tag/3876956333.html DON