I really am having not much luck with ebay.

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

ThomasH
Approved Member

Re: I really am having not much luck with ebay.

Post by ThomasH »

LOL yup bets that them

Anyhow they have told me to send the parts back and they will refund me and my return postage. So I have done that and we will see. Odd thing is the postage will have cost them more than they would have paid for the parts but any way that's there loss. That is if they actually refund me.

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

Halgar wrote:
scr8p wrote:just to add............. the S on the helmet does not stand for scr8p.

:mrgreen:
No, it stands for Scott ... :shock: :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol:
Hey, if you got it, flaunt it..... er uh... well, we were having a great party until Halgar showed up, he just didn't put much effort into his outfit:
Attachments
BtuuvnR9PQK_RCMZm2aLAzVO7fpiXsnUi-ceun_athaRGZsBl4DmL0Sq95HkAPvdH75HOreYRuKYS3iK_DXsQftBt4zoSNs9_iOnW4adyTWvAv-w4PL3QOCTSo2tbwAX6ntEeDuGC6bwS20odSNnhSh[1].jpg

scr8p
Administrator

Post by scr8p »

isn't that the pic from halgars fling.com profile? how's that been workin' out for ya, halgar? :P

Halgar
Approved Member

Post by Halgar »

Hey, when I got laid off from my greeter position, that's all I could afford. I'd have gone with the more traditional wine barrel, but I haven't finished the wine yet. :lol:

Don't you worry about the ladies none scr8p, I'ze gits plenty wif mah hat and smilie face bag look. They's finds it eerizistible! :mrgreen:
klavy69 wrote:... when I give you s&#t its a loan...I want it back!

ThomasH
Approved Member

Post by ThomasH »

Just a update I finally got my money back after much hassle from http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MyAtomic-Hobbies and they have now said I never paid and I have been given a non paying strike against my account. Even though I have a paypal that says i did. I cant say how disappointed I am with them. I would recommend avoiding this company.

Halgar
Approved Member

Post by Halgar »

ThomasH wrote:Just a update I finally got my money back after much hassle from http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MyAtomic-Hobbies and they have now said I never paid and I have been given a non paying strike against my account. Even though I have a paypal that says i did. I cant say how disappointed I am with them. I would recommend avoiding this company.
Sounds like it's time for another claim against SleazeBay/Paypal. If you've got the paypal transaction, which includes the SleazeBay auction number, then there's no question as to whether you paid or not and you should not have a strike against you. Keep in mind, any waves you make with these fly-by-night companies will red flag you and your account as a "troublesome" account and then they'll make crap up and suspend you then ban you. They are truly evil companies that deserve to die. :evil:
klavy69 wrote:... when I give you s&#t its a loan...I want it back!

ThomasH
Approved Member

Post by ThomasH »

Finally Ebay has pulled there thumb out and withdrew my none paying bitter strike. The company that does not know the difference between black and white has not even apologised :roll:

y2kgtp
Approved Member

Post by y2kgtp »

ThomasH wrote:Just a update I finally got my money back after much hassle from http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MyAtomic-Hobbies and they have now said I never paid and I have been given a non paying strike against my account. Even though I have a paypal that says i did. I cant say how disappointed I am with them. I would recommend avoiding this company.
That's funny that they claimed you never paid as they shipped you parts?

ThomasH
Approved Member

Post by ThomasH »

I thought the same. I paid via paypal and they verified this. Item took a long time to turn up. When it did they sent the wrong items. I complained and they ignored. I then put in a paypal claim. They eventually got in contact and told me to send it back. I did and they did not refund me. So again I contacted them asking if they had got it. They refunded me a few days later. Then a few days after that they filed me as a none paying bidder. I messaged them asking why and yet again no reply. A few days later I got the strike. This point I gave them bad feedback. I appalled the strike. Ebay contacted me saying I had to prove I had made payment. Paypal came up trumps. Ebay finaly got rid of the strike.

Mad :shock:

y2kgtp
Approved Member

Post by y2kgtp »

ThomasH wrote:I thought the same. I paid via paypal and they verified this. Item took a long time to turn up. When it did they sent the wrong items. I complained and they ignored. I then put in a paypal claim. They eventually got in contact and told me to send it back. I did and they did not refund me. So again I contacted them asking if they had got it. They refunded me a few days later. Then a few days after that they filed me as a none paying bidder. I messaged them asking why and yet again no reply. A few days later I got the strike. This point I gave them bad feedback. I appalled the strike. Ebay contacted me saying I had to prove I had made payment. Paypal came up trumps. Ebay finaly got rid of the strike.

Mad :shock:
That is 1 mess of a story. Glad I have never had so many problems with 1 seller.

klavy69
Location: Fulton, IL (Land of one stop light but we DO have a windmill!)

Post by klavy69 »

ThomasH,
just outta curiosity...what was this for again?
Todd
Peace and professionlism.....Kabunga signing off!!!

ThomasH
Approved Member

Post by ThomasH »

It was just some of the RC10s white nylon front suspension mounts.

y2kgtp
Approved Member

Post by y2kgtp »

klavy69 wrote:ThomasH,
just outta curiosity...what was this for again?
Todd
I think that is what the eBay shop shipping department said as well....and just grabbed some parts off the shelf....

klavy69
Location: Fulton, IL (Land of one stop light but we DO have a windmill!)

Post by klavy69 »

ThomasH wrote:It was just some of the RC10s white nylon front suspension mounts.
Wow, what a big hassle for such a little part. Glad you got it straightened out...I haven't had such bad luck getting out of $40,000 truck deals :?
y2kgtp wrote: I think that is what the eBay shop shipping department said as well....and just grabbed some parts off the shelf....
:lol: sounds about what happened to me today. Opened up what was supposed to be 2.8 traxxas wheels and got some 2.2 bandit front wheels...same color and company name anyway :wink: .
Todd
Peace and professionlism.....Kabunga signing off!!!