Just plain silly

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Woobie
Approved Member

Post by Woobie »

AYKBobcat, I would like to apologize- After rereading my post, I realize now how abrasive I may have come across. In essence, my main point was that whenever I bid, or more appropriately, when I set up my auctionsniper (which like others, is the only way to go any more,) I hope that the "Big Spenders" do not decide they need the same part, as I have no chance. My point about not allowing International bidders was pretty stupid, in the context I was using. I only meant to say that sometimes my only defense against them getting the particular parts, is if I get lucky and the seller does not allow International bidders.

That is more of me just whining, and I promise you, I do not think it is good to NOT allow International bidders. Like MrLexan, I too will gladly help most anybody that would need help in a situation such as what I just mentioned. Like most of you guys, I have been messing around with ebay for years, and the things I have sold, always allow International bidders. You certainly decrease your potential final sale price by NOT allowing such people.

And of course, lets face it, who of us would not love to have the "Big Spenders" bid on an auction we are running?? Sad, but true!

Oh, and thanks Lexan, that dumb little piece brought that project to a dead stand still.

Scott

mrlexan
Approved Member

Post by mrlexan »

Sorry I send the wrong one, I should have payed closer attention to your pic.......... Tear that Yokie down yet?

Northy
Approved Member

Post by Northy »

mrlexan wrote:
Aykbobcat, if you ever need help in purchasing something state side, just let me know. That goes for anyone in the forum, as long as it does not get totally out of control, I am willing to help. I expect nothing in return except for a similar favor should it ever arise.
Mr Lexan, I may just take you up on that offer. All the interesting RC10's are the wrong side of the pond for me :(

G

mrlexan
Approved Member

Post by mrlexan »

Just let me know. I would be more than happy to help (time and workload permitting).

Dr. Robotnik
Approved Member

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

badhoopty wrote: btw, we have a really REALLY good thing going with our buy/sell forum here. we got kick ass members who are overly generous and understanding to the hobby.
I agree, Happy New Year to one and all.

Thanks to anyone who has helped me out this year, I hope I can return the favour sometime.

Cheers :D

Northy
Approved Member

Post by Northy »

mrlexan wrote:Just let me know. I would be more than happy to help (time and workload permitting).
Thanks again for the offer. I really really want a graphite chassis RC10 and a trailing arm car. Both hard to find here in the UK. Don't have to be new condition anything considered. If anyone sees any cheap on Ebay give me a shout.

Cheers,

G