Not too much going on Lately

General discussion, builds/restorations, etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

jjacobsn
Approved Member

Not too much going on Lately

Post by jjacobsn »

Well, I have made a few visits and see nothing is really going on over here. I would like to post some pics, however, we are moving in 2 weeks and all the RCs have been boxed up. I'm having RC10 withdrawal. I have a new Rc10 graphite in mint condition and an NIB A&L trailing arm kit that I've been waiting to work on.

C'mon guys I need to see some posts so I can live vicariously through you until we move and I can unpack the RCs!!!

InetRC
Approved Member

Post by InetRC »

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

Yeah, it's been slow.

I have FOUR RC10 projects in the works. But, I'm waiting for some nicer weather so I can paint some bodies. That and I have a few other non-RC things going on now. First of all, you may be shocked :shock: to find out that I SOLD my shelf queen 6010. :shock: The car I swore I would never sell. Well, there was a good reason. I found an assembled but never run 6016 (same as the 6010 but with bearings) for $150 BIN. So, when it showed up I realized I don't need two original shelf queens. So, one got sold to fund the 1988 Haro Master freestyle bike I found on ebay. :lol: That project is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

My second project is my runner. It's a reeeaaallly nice one, I posted an earlier incarnation of it a while back. Well, it's almost done, but I need to switch a few things and it will be ready to go.

Next project is my Worlds shelf queen. It's pretty much done, I just have to paint it's body.

Last project is top secret. I could tell you about it, but then I'd have to, well you know..... 8)

Oh, on top of those projects I've got a vintage Clodbuster I need to finish as well as my dream Juggernaut 2 truck. Both are close to finished, but again I'm waiting for nice weather so I can paint their bodies. On top of all the RC's and bicycles I'm getting a lot of painting done in the mean time, which is the important thing. Painting on canvas that is, not on lexan, lol. I have to take advantage when inspiration strikes.

jjacobsn
Approved Member

Post by jjacobsn »

First off,Alex that RC10 looks great. Second Mel sounds like you have some great projects going on. Can't believe you sold your queen, it was one of my favorites. Finally, I can't wait to get in my new home( 1 week from Thursday) and get my life back to normal. Unfortunately, I'm sure there are many weeks of painting and moving in my future, but should be able to start some projects this summer.

badhoopty
Approved Member

Post by badhoopty »

i would be MORE than happy to spam this board with posts, but as my other post describes work is pretty much kicking my ass at the moment. i wake up, go to work all day and night, go home to crash, then repeat. its horrible. :cry:

Electrohacker
Approved Member

Post by Electrohacker »

I'm here ever few hours... it's one of my 12 preset homepages...

:twisted: