Hello from NM

Forum rules, site questions/comments, new member introductions.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

g60madman

Hello from NM

Post by g60madman »

Long time RC fan getting back on the horse after an 8 year hiatus. I started out with a Tamiya Subaru Brat and graduate to the RC10 Championship Buggy in the early 90's. I got rid of both cars in about early 2000's then I bought my first Nitro a NTC3 followed by a Traxxas Revo. I let go of the Revo but hung on to the NTC3. Moved to copters for about 15 minutes and stopped all together. Now that my son is 6 and liked the cheapy Wal-Mart specials I took the old NTC3 out of storage to find a seized motor. After a proper clean and tune she is back on the road. Needs a few replacement parts like exhaust gasket, new tires but she is up and running, just a little to fast for a 6 year old. So I had no choice and went out and bought him a proper kit, the Tamiya Grasshopper. Was a ton of fun building it and got me ravaging for an RC10 again. Come payday I am hopping to pop for the worlds car, but also leaning towards some vintage. Just wanted to pop my head into a forum as I have found a ton of answers from google searches here. Anyways glad to be here :D