Intriguing ad in RC Car Action - RC10 re-release?

Everything pertaining to the RC10 buggy re-releases.
Classic, Classic Clear, World's, etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

longboardnj
Approved Member

Re: Intriguing ad in RC Car Action - RC10 re-release?

Post by longboardnj »

1984 rc with bushings almost sold out... modern top of the line buggy... with lots in stock. ;)

Nice to see the vintage car sell out faster then the modern one... even before the vintage one has been released! OIN indeed :)
yea because they made 2500 rc10s that people have been waiting 20 years for.. that was not the point, the point was read the specs of both cars then compare price. on one side you have one of the latest top of the line rcs for $180 . on the other side you have the lowest bang for buck rc10 ever made for $250(i say this cause the first bushing rc10 came with a wiper arm speed controller new one does not). just funny to see that add ..
for all the people on here that gotta post a kiss ae a$$ post for every post i do that does not put the new rc10 rere on a pedestal ,i do think its great rc10s and parts are coming out .
any word on stealth/team car parts? (after market or ae)

knixdad
Approved Member

Post by knixdad »

longboardnj wrote:
1984 rc with bushings almost sold out... modern top of the line buggy... with lots in stock. ;)

Nice to see the vintage car sell out faster then the modern one... even before the vintage one has been released! OIN indeed :)
yea because they made 2500 rc10s that people have been waiting 20 years for.. that was not the point, the point was read the specs of both cars then compare price. on one side you have one of the latest top of the line rcs for $180 . on the other side you have the lowest bang for buck rc10 ever made for $250(i say this cause the first bushing rc10 came with a wiper arm speed controller new one does not). just funny to see that add ..
for all the people on here that gotta post a kiss ae a$$ post for every post i do that does not put the new rc10 rere on a pedestal ,i do think its great rc10s and parts are coming out .

Huh?
I miss brushed motors in that hazy, everything seemed better when I was a kid, kind of way.

longboardnj
Approved Member

Post by longboardnj »

clm wrote:
longboardnj wrote:
slow_jun wrote:Who's the lucky guy..

Seems to me someone will be getting his hands dirty early...

One on stock at Amain.

love this ... 1984 rc with bushings $250 . top of the line race rc with full bearings and the parts to run rear or mid motor $180

Chris
yea because they made 2500 rc10s that people have been waiting 20 years for(thats why they sold out).. that was not the point, the point was read the specs of both cars then compare price. on one side you have one of the latest top of the line rcs for $180 . on the other side you have the lowest bang for buck rc10 ever made for $250(i say this cause the first bushing rc10 came with a wiper arm speed controller new one does not). just funny to see that add ..

clm
Approved Member

Post by clm »

Well my point wasn't spec, my point was people clambering to get the re release and not the current one.
RC10: Oh my god! I need to order two or three of these!! Or maybe more!!1!1!
Current Buggy: Eh looks good, do I need it or does my other space buggy still work fine?

Yes they have been waiting many years for this.. but there are many many originals still out there in perfect shape or good enough shape for running yet it still nearly sold out. And that new high end car litterally will only be made in a fraction of the number of the total RC10 production vintage+re-re and as such will end up being the rarer car in the long run :)

Chris
Losi - Jrx2, Pro, Jr2, Pro SE, JrxT, JrT, LXT, NXT, XXKE, XXTG+
Mini - T, LST, LST2, Crawler
Micro - Trekker, SCT, T
Crawlers - Trx4 Defender, Bootleg Bruiser Shelf Queen
-Bashers under contruction- Jrx2

hugger19
Approved Member

Post by hugger19 »

ya but the guy that always wanted one nib, like me, thats the big thing. anyone can buy a used one all day long or even the really rare early 1st gens off ebay, but the nib is the big factor. well at least for me it is.

vintage AE
Approved Member

Post by vintage AE »

hugger19 wrote:ya but the guy that always wanted one nib, like me, thats the big thing. anyone can buy a used one all day long or even the really rare early 1st gens off ebay, but the nib is the big factor. well at least for me it is.
x2

longboardnj
Approved Member

Post by longboardnj »

hugger19 wrote:ya but the guy that always wanted one nib, like me, thats the big thing. anyone can buy a used one all day long or even the really rare early 1st gens off ebay, but the nib is the big factor. well at least for me it is.
I understand that.. i was thinking of getting one just to keep in the box.. i have a few nice ones built but nothing nib.i know some people would keep it in the shrink wrap but i dont think i could do that.. think id have to unwrap it to check out the nib goodies . even unwraped i bet you could get your cash back if they limit production ..

GoMachV

Post by GoMachV »

I can't wait to see if the tissue paper is still there, best warm fuzzy feeling ever opening the box and folding that tissue out of the way to reveal the bags with tiny stickers on them revealing what steps they are for. Can't wait!
It's time to stand up to the bully. Support the companies that support the industry, not the ones that tear it down. Say no to Traxxas
Factory Works website

slow_jun
Approved Member

Post by slow_jun »

slow_jun wrote:Who's the lucky guy..

Seems to me someone will be getting his hands dirty early...

One on stock at Amain.

Someone is not checking his email..hahaha one on stock ans yet havent pulled the trigger...am i right to assume that amain already has one and the first to pre-order hasnt clicked the magic button?(pls correct me).
“It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them.”
― Confucius

SnoopMaxx
Approved Member

Post by SnoopMaxx »

slow_jun wrote:
Someone is not checking his email..hahaha one on stock ans yet havent pulled the trigger...am i right to assume that amain already has one and the first to pre-order hasnt clicked the magic button?(pls correct me).

ASC6001
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_reviews.php/products_id/261094

TLR0022
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_reviews.php/products_id/193912
Morten Max

justinspeed79
Approved Member

Post by justinspeed79 »

I'm pretty sure that that's still just for pre-order.

slow_jun
Approved Member

Post by slow_jun »

SnoopMaxx wrote:
slow_jun wrote:

ASC6001
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_reviews.php/products_id/261094

TLR0022
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_reviews.php/products_id/193912
oh ok... great... days to wait.. hahaha
“It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them.”
― Confucius

Orange
Approved Member

Post by Orange »

vintage AE wrote:
Orange wrote:
atarit3 wrote:Seems Jconcepts is already working on some parts :)

Skim to the bottom of the article :)

http://liverc.com/news/special_features/5441-Talk-It-Out_Tuesday_with_JConcepts%27_Allison_Ruona/
I had a talk with J-Ro about that already... Yep, for sure! I'm pretty sure he has already said on the podcasts that he is going to make some items.
I'm hope they come out with a cab forward body.........actually, no I don't, I really hope they don't.
From what I understand, that is not happening... However we might see some other parts and accessories for those parts, ;)
Sean Sanchez
Gallery:
The World is Orange! Latest Update: 03/31/16
My feedback

JK Racing

Post by JK Racing »

okay....who else is gonna order some of these?

--Joey --
Vintage A&L and Factory Works
Old School Racer & Vintage RC Car nut
JKRacingRC.com

GoMachV

Post by GoMachV »

All the new pieces I see have such a weird tone to them. If the parts really end up that color it shouldn't be too hard to tell a new from an old
It's time to stand up to the bully. Support the companies that support the industry, not the ones that tear it down. Say no to Traxxas
Factory Works website