Dumping your vintage r/c collection.

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Re: Dumping your vintage r/c collection.

Post by Charlie don't surf »

N2Deep wrote:hahahahaha....if only people knew what my intentions are then maybe we could be better bargains if they let go. Scott, by the way...the Statue of Liberty is really the statue of Isis and the crown on her head is "the Sun's ray".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_6hjdl-t6Q
Hey I got an idea, why don't you start picking on Freemasons. That was on TV a while ago too-

scr8p
Administrator

Post by scr8p »

N2Deep wrote:hahahahaha....if only people knew what my intentions are
that sound like something obama would say.......

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

I like how we bring somthing up, he dissapears to look it up on the internet, then comes back with a response. It's like Google, but not quite-a little slower like a French tourist reading answers out of a translation book-

I'll call it Giggle, or maybe Noogle-

N2Deep
Approved Member

Post by N2Deep »

I actually had to step out and buy something to eat....all this is making me hungry.....Chicago Style chilli dogs....Hot Vienna...and yes...no pork.

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

N2Deep wrote:I actually had to step out and buy something to eat....all this is making me hungry.....Chicago Style chilli dogs....Hot Vienna...and yes...no pork.

The whole "sewer rat might taste like punkin' pie, but I not gonna eat the filthy----- " huh? And what kind of conspiracy therorist are you? Chicago style dogs? Beef? Chicago? You really not into
literature are you?

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

N2Deep wrote:hahahahaha....if only people knew what my intentions are then maybe we could be better bargains if they let go. Scott, by the way...the Statue of Liberty is really the statue of Isis and the crown on her head is "the Sun's ray".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_6hjdl-t6Q
Amazing. So, the people who built the Statue of Liberty also predicted the future and knew that 90 yeas later there would be two 110 story buildings (buildings that were like 100 stories taller than anything made at the time) and they would be attacked by jumbo jets, even though the first manned flight ever would not happen for another 15 or so years. Building a colossus to over see the whole thing from across the harbor was quite feat. Too bad they didn't know there was a church right across the street from the future WTC site that has plenty of graven images in it that had been standing for over a hundred years before Lady Liberty was erected. Could have saved them a lot of effort for their satanic rituals.

I mean, if the Free Masons could foresee all of those unimaginable things, I think I'm going to join.

Actually, it should be easy for me to join. My grandparents are Masons. I'm the co-founder of this site. Think about that. You think this place would be here as one of the best radio controlled internet sites without a little help from Baphomet? You guys keep debating silly things, I've got a newborn sacrifice to oversee tonight. Be back in a few. :wink:

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

The statue of liberty was a Masonic gift from France, which at the time was the largest domestic Masonic state. However, Masonic secrets have little to do with any of the conversation, because do you know two things that are left at the door of every Lodge in the world?

Politics and Religion. Again

scr8p
Administrator

Post by scr8p »

but he needs to spout off about politics and religion to recruit new followers of his anti-r/c movement. i think....... i guess.

eh, screw it. i'm gonna head over to scott's place and watch him sacrifice a newborn. :lol:

N2Deep
Approved Member

Post by N2Deep »

I think FreeMason's are caught in the middle of everything. Only the highest degree masons really know and orchestrate the rituals. Everything on Earth here is modeled after what's in Heaven, hence the term "up above as down below". Many believe that Jesus started his ministry when he was 30 and died when he was 33 years old. Hence 33 degree. Depending on what lodge you actually look at, Scottish Rite or whatever...the lower levels do not know the purpose of the society, therefore when ask "what more do you need" your answer should be "more light". Albert Pike, Madame Blavatsky....they all learned the Heavenly bodies (termed astrotheology or astronomy) from China. For China has seen the great serpent and it will control through slavery or through a democratic society which is the blind that is pulled over your eyes. Hiram Abiff built the bronze columns for Solomon's temple. The columns were given names "B" and "J" for short. These were the pivot and fulcrum of an eleborate sand hydraulic unit to rise and lower the Arch of the Covenant should the enemy raid the temple. Even a 33 mason didn't even know that...but one thing is for sure, Geronimo's bones were placed at Yale's Skull and Bones Secret Society and the Native American Indians want it back. Like I said, no more post from this matter as the end times are near....brace yourselves and hold tight onto those nice collectibles.

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

"I see" said the blind man as he peed into the wind, "It's all coming back to me now."

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

:P :lol:

civilguy
Approved Member

Post by civilguy »

Health insurance is a pretty simple thing... people pay into a pool and the those premiums cover everyone's expenses. Taxes are a simple thing... people make 'x' amount of money and pay a specific portion to an entity to fund 'communal' services.
Our politicians and leaders can't do either of those simple things. They could never get together and maintain some eons-old conspiracy.
I'm off to do some work so my kids can ski this winter. :roll:
The preceding contained opinions, beliefs and thoughts that all may not agree with. No offense was intended at any point. Carry on.
Jeff

shane
Approved Member

Post by shane »

...end times...
In December 2012, the Antichrist is gonna have to take my collection from me :twisted:

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am the White Devil, just in case you were not in my AFAM course in college.

N2Deep
Approved Member

Post by N2Deep »

It's too bad. During the great Segregation and the Abolitionist Movement...a lot of white caucasians were in the KKK (Ku Klux Klan) and there were hundreds of thousands of them, Nazism is still very alive. I do wander what happened to them all, as they just suddenly disappeared into thin air. I also noticed that they used the "holy bible" to twist the meaning and justify their treachery. If they are so strong, why not come out of the closet....and proclaim themselves so, let their lootings and killings begin again. Does the Holy Bible say "thou shalt kill".....or did it say "thou shall not kill", do not covet, no idols, keep the sabbath holy etc....and make yourself righteous and holy.

there are many definitions to "end times". The Mayan calendar is believed to end on December 21, 2012...and then a new millennium starts....we are moving from Pisces to Aquarius. I refer end times to the book of Revelations...in the bible. Revelations is actually another gospel given by John (Yohanan) From Jesus (Yahushuah) so that the people of faith can have some clue...but to many, it will be destruction and wrath upon them