Dumping your vintage r/c collection.

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Toasted Coastie
Approved Member

Re: Dumping your vintage r/c collection.

Post by Toasted Coastie »

scr8p wrote:
Charlie don't surf wrote:just like his time wrestling because you know that's real-
wha....... what are you trying to say? wresting is fake? :shock: :(
damn it! LIES!!!!!!

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Post by Charlie don't surf »

scr8p wrote:
Charlie don't surf wrote:just like his time wrestling because you know that's real-
No.....No, I am not saying that at all because we all know that it's real and we all know that everything that is on TV is true, unbiased and fair programming.

Same thing with Internet, they couldn't say it if it wasn't true-

scr8p
Administrator

Post by scr8p »

oh..... thank god! i was waiting for someone to tell me santa claus and the tooth fairy aren't real, too.

woo, dodged a bullet there. 8)

aeiou
Approved Member

Post by aeiou »

scr8p wrote:
Now that almost got me going. Besides, I don't believe any conspiracy theories until the Mythbusters or the Kardashians tell me it's true.

When I was in elementary school, Andre the Giant visited our school and talked to the kids. He never said anything about the end of the world. But, if he had...

civilguy
Approved Member

Post by civilguy »

aeiou wrote:When I was in elementary school, Andre the Giant visited our school and talked to the kids. He never said anything about the end of the world. But, if he had...
He may have mentioned the end... how did you understand a word he said?
I've watched "The Princess Bride" hundreds of times and there are still a few of Andre's lines that I'm not 100% certain of the words he strung together. :lol:
The preceding contained opinions, beliefs and thoughts that all may not agree with. No offense was intended at any point. Carry on.
Jeff

N2Deep
Approved Member

Post by N2Deep »

Hey Reg, videos on YouTube sums it up best. Then, you have to go out and do your own research.

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

N2Deep wrote:Hey Reg, videos on YouTube sums it up best. Then, you have to go out and do your own research.
I don't need to research Youtube to know that wrestling is fake, I have common sense for that.

N2Deep
Approved Member

Post by N2Deep »

Jesse Ventura made a lot of money during his wrestling years and as a commentator and yes, wrestling is all fun and games until someone dies like Owen Hart. When Jesse ran for governor of Minnesota, he won...and everything was serious for him since. People may say that he spent a lot of money where Minnesota use to have a surplus of money and since his terms, he drained it and made Minnesota poor again. One thing is for sure, he spent a lot of that money for the infrastructure of Minnesota. Minnesota has numerous roads and highways that are all new. Sure, you can't have every bridge fixed and what not (such as the 35W bridge that collapse and made international news) but to spend that money and have the proper infrastructure for the next 50 Years or longer was an investment. Anyone with some economics and civil engineering degree knows that all too well. I'm not here to fight for Jesse but the question remains from him " are our liberty really being taken away from us" ?

N2Deep
Approved Member

Post by N2Deep »

civilguy wrote:Health insurance is a pretty simple thing... people pay into a pool and the those premiums cover everyone's expenses. Taxes are a simple thing... people make 'x' amount of money and pay a specific portion to an entity to fund 'communal' services.
Our politicians and leaders can't do either of those simple things. They could never get together and maintain some eons-old conspiracy.
I'm off to do some work so my kids can ski this winter. :roll:

Our elected officials are there only to hold a position. The conspirators are actually only a handful of top officials that knows the cabal and they have pretty much unlimited resources from the shadow government (regardless of who is in the white house, the agenda stands). To fuel their power, they need to service certain acts for their god...some including fondling with little boys. Here's the article: http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/chapter-21-omaha/

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you..."

Elvis is still alive, he was hired by Yoko Ono to kill Kurt Cobain.

civilguy
Approved Member

Post by civilguy »

N2Deep wrote:
civilguy wrote:Health insurance is a pretty simple thing... people pay into a pool and the those premiums cover everyone's expenses. Taxes are a simple thing... people make 'x' amount of money and pay a specific portion to an entity to fund 'communal' services.
Our politicians and leaders can't do either of those simple things. They could never get together and maintain some eons-old conspiracy.
I'm off to do some work so my kids can ski this winter. :roll:

Our elected officials are there only to hold a position. The conspirators are actually only a handful of top officials that knows the cabal and they have pretty much unlimited resources from the shadow government (regardless of who is in the white house, the agenda stands). To fuel their power, they need to service certain acts for their god...some including fondling with little boys. Here's the article: http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/chapter-21-omaha/
How about you 'out' this handful of top officials? :roll:

Your response did NOTHING to refute (or support) my point. I suppose why start seven pages in.
The preceding contained opinions, beliefs and thoughts that all may not agree with. No offense was intended at any point. Carry on.
Jeff

aeiou
Approved Member

Post by aeiou »

Charlie don't surf wrote:
N2Deep wrote:Hey Reg, videos on YouTube sums it up best. Then, you have to go out and do your own research.
I don't need to research Youtube to know that wrestling is fake, I have common sense for that.
There you go again. Now cut it out.

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

aeiou wrote:
Sorry Paul- hey, I heard ol' GW made it rain in Hotlanta today with that remote weather machine that no one is supposed to know about- Did you enjoy it?

aeiou
Approved Member

Post by aeiou »

aeiou wrote:
Charlie don't surf wrote:I don't need to research Youtube to know that wrestling is fake, I have common sense for that.
Sorry Paul- hey, I heard ol' GW made it rain in Hotlanta today with that remote weather machine that no one is supposed to know about- Did you enjoy it?
Well, the lawn sure needed the water, but you know how us zombies hate to get wet.

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Yeah, do you have to pack your empty body cavity with more Natrine, Murr, and Frankensence to avoid spoilage, or do you just towel out?