How do you get to 20 Posts ?

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

civilguy
Approved Member

Re: How do you get to 20 Posts ?

Post by civilguy »

realoldschooldude wrote:
civilguy wrote:
realoldschooldude wrote:I "used" to have more RC stuff than all of you, probably put together
Ok, kid. :roll:

Read, and include, the entire posting. Maybe then you'd get it, junior. :roll: :roll:
No need in being rude, and maybe you'd understand if you'd lost a home.
You don't know me and I don't know you, but from the few posts you've had on here I can easily conclude that you are a cocky sob. I don't post derogatory comments about anyone here... feel free to read through my posts. There are plenty of people who have been through what you have, and dare I say, perhaps actually worse. Besides, this is a site about vintage RC toys.
If you READ my post I only was chuckling at your preposterous supposition that you've owned more rc gear than all the members on this site combined. THAT is a cocky and outlandish statement and I called it out. That is all that I was commenting on, and that is why I left out the rest of your post. How would getting sympathy from people you clearly feel are below you make you feel any better anyway?

BTW, sorry you have a small yoo-hoo.
The preceding contained opinions, beliefs and thoughts that all may not agree with. No offense was intended at any point. Carry on.
Jeff

D Nozzle

Post by D Nozzle »

This is no fun. I just need 20 posts. :P May I borrow some? :lol:

purpletimbo
Approved Member

Post by purpletimbo »

The thread that just keeps on giving :shock:
Anoynone wants some of my posts feel free :lol:

vintage AE
Approved Member

Post by vintage AE »

i hope this doesn't deter fin from continuing his posts and using us as a resource :?

Coelacanth
Approved Member

Post by Coelacanth »

realoldschooldude wrote:
Coelacanth wrote:
civilguy wrote: Ok, kid. :roll:
:lol:
So someone's house burning down is funny, huh? :evil:
No, but the reference to your calling klavy69 a "kid" in another thread sure is! :lol: I guess you're not up on your embedded quotes. If I replied to YOUR statement with a smiley, THEN I'd be laughing at your house burning down. :roll:
Completed projects: CYANide Onroad Optima | Zebra Gold Optima | Barney Optima | OptiMutt RWD Mid
Gallery - Coel's Stalls: Marui Galaxy & Shogun Resto-Mods | FrankenBuff AYK Buffalo | 1987 Buick GNX RC12L3

D Nozzle

Post by D Nozzle »

vintage AE wrote:i hope this doesn't ((deter)) fin from continuing his posts and using us as a resource :?
You spelled it wrong, it's Jim Deiter :lol:

vintage AE
Approved Member

Post by vintage AE »

D Nozzle wrote:
vintage AE wrote:i hope this doesn't ((deter)) fin from continuing his posts and using us as a resource :?
You spelled it wrong, it's Jim Deiter :lol:
???
deter...meaning to stop, but it's probably spelled wrong

i'm not sure who Jim Deiter is

D Nozzle

Post by D Nozzle »

Trinity motor guru, sorry it was a joke-

vintage AE
Approved Member

Post by vintage AE »

:oops:

civilguy
Approved Member

Post by civilguy »

D Nozzle wrote:Trinity motor guru, sorry it was a joke-
There will be no joking around here... only serious matters on rc10talk please. :)
The preceding contained opinions, beliefs and thoughts that all may not agree with. No offense was intended at any point. Carry on.
Jeff

adam lancia
Approved Member

Post by adam lancia »

civilguy wrote:
D Nozzle wrote:Trinity motor guru, sorry it was a joke-
There will be no joking around here... only serious matters on rc10talk please. :)
LOL!!! :lol:

realoldschooldude: First, I'm really sorry about your house and your collection, not to mention all of the other personally valuable items you have lost.

However, I've seen a handful of your posts on here in the last week and not only do you come off a little (lot) strong, there's also the stink of arrogance in many of your posts which really won't get you very far with the laid back group of guys that and the core of this site. I'd be curious to know what your other screen name on here is. My curiousity stems so far as to wonder if you're going to respond at all, let alone with old screen name. You're welcome to stay, but I think I speak for all of us when I say it'll be more pleasant for all parties involved if you take a step back and re-evaluate what kind of an impression you've made up to this point and if that's the same impression you want to continue making.

Mr. ED
Approved Member

Post by Mr. ED »

Welcome Fin, I have alot of posts to spare but I'm not giving a ny to you. Not because I don't like your post, just because I'm curious to see what you got and further no interest in seeing you enter the BST. Too many folks around just interested in getting inthere fast if you get my drift.

On the side subject: am I the only one taking more offense to the 'bad' guys disrespectful signature than to the statement made inhere?
I'm proud to say I have an endless larger collection of Traxxas stuff than he appears to appreciate :mrgreen:

realoldschooldude
Approved Member

Post by realoldschooldude »

civilguy wrote: You don't know me and I don't know you, but from the few posts you've had on here I can easily conclude that you are a cocky sob.
You're right, you don't know me - but I know your type, you're a dumb, rude, crude, inconsiderate, retarded SOB. You might learn to be a little more civil, before lecturing others about behavior.

And what do you know about the size of my yoo-hoo?
Or are you under some grand delusion that because you have more posts than me that yours is larger? You might want to look into getting your prescription of seroquel refilled.

realoldschooldude
Approved Member

Post by realoldschooldude »

Coelacanth wrote:No, but the reference to your calling klavy69 a "kid" in another thread sure is! :lol: I guess you're not up on your embedded quotes. If I replied to YOUR statement with a smiley, THEN I'd be laughing at your house burning down. :roll:
klavy69 was acting like a kid, so I replied as I saw fit. One response in another thread should have nothing to do with civilguy's response to my home burning down - which was totally uncalled for.
ImageImage

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

realoldschooldude wrote:
civilguy wrote: You don't know me and I don't know you, but from the few posts you've had on here I can easily conclude that you are a cocky sob.
You're right, you don't know me - but I know your type, you're a dumb, rude, crude, inconsiderate, retarded SOB. You might learn to be a little more civil, before lecturing others about behavior.

And what do you know about the size of my yoo-hoo?
Or are you under some grand delusion that because you have more posts than me that yours is larger? You might want to look into getting your prescription of seroquel refilled.
I can see this cat is going places.

Places I don't like. :roll:

You clearly don't know civilguy's type. Anybody who's been here for more than five seconds knows that Jeff is one of the most solid dudes around. I suggest you take the advice given by several members already and cool it.