Hey you sexy beasts you!

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Tadracket
Approved Member

Re: Hey you sexy beasts you!

Post by Tadracket »

Erich Reichert wrote:My son is 18months old and already loves my r/c cars so there you go... your hobbies in the bedroom can correspond over to r/c :twisted:
Halgar and I were discussing this yesterday. My wife said something and I correlated it with sex. She said that is all I think about and I told her it was not my fault everything revolved around sexual connotations. She said I was wrong but she did not take me up on my challenge to say anything and I would correlate it to sex. She knows I am right. :D :D
He's an idiot. Comes from upbringing. His parents are probably idiots too.

Halgar
Approved Member

Re: Hey you sexy beasts you!

Post by Halgar »

Dr. Robotnik wrote:^^^^^^^ Hahahaha hmmm some good advice here and some jokes, just what I like about this place.
Jokes? :? :?: :?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Do you have a budget for your show of affection? You could do something that she's always wanted to do - museums, performing arts, concert - that sort of thing. If this is a surprise and you've got the time and ability, travel to another city for dinner/show/overnight stay. Get her a day of pampering at a full treatment spa.

Whatever you do, don't buy her household appliances such as vacuum cleaners, ironing board, washing machine. Small appliances that fit in the nightstand are another matter ... :wink: :P :lol:
klavy69 wrote:... when I give you s&#t its a loan...I want it back!